Two NYPD Officer Ambused in Patrol Car

It's hilarious. "What do we want! Dead Cops! When do we want them? Now!" Is Okay in their book but cops turning their back while their mayor speaks is an assault on Democracy.

The mayor is a commie pos, he'll never garner the respect of the police as long as he's in office, crazy ****ing liberals deserve what they voted for..😜

Reactions: 3 people
Off duty, black cops in New York feel threat from fellow police

What’s emerging now is that, within the thin blue line of the NYPD, there is another divide - between black and white officers.

Reuters interviewed 25 African American male officers on the NYPD, 15 of whom are retired and 10 of whom are still serving. All but one said that, when off duty and out of uniform, they had been victims of racial profiling, which refers to using race or ethnicity as grounds for suspecting someone of having committed a crime.

The officers said this included being pulled over for no reason, having their heads slammed against their cars, getting guns brandished in their faces, being thrown into prison vans and experiencing stop and frisks while shopping. The majority of the officers said they had been pulled over multiple times while driving. Five had had guns pulled on them.

The black officers interviewed said they had been racially profiled by white officers exclusively, and about one third said they made some form of complaint to a supervisor.

All but one said their supervisors either dismissed the complaints or retaliated against them by denying them overtime, choice assignments, or promotions. The remaining officers who made no complaints said they refrained from doing so either because they feared retribution or because they saw racial profiling as part of the system.
Would be interesting to see study like this with a larger sample size

NYPD chief defends mayor de Blasio and criticises police funeral protest
Speaking on CBS on Sunday, the leader of the largest police force in the US came out fighting on behalf of the beleaguered politician who appointed him.

“This is a mayor who cares very deeply about New York police officers, cares very deeply about the divide in the city and is working hard to heal that divide,” Bratton said.

Bratton condemned the silent protest of the police officers. “I certainly don’t support that action”, he said. “That funeral was held to honor officer Ramos, and to bring politics into that event was very inappropriate.”

He tried to defuse the NYPD anger around de Blasio’s comment that he had “trained” his own biracial son, Dante, to take extra care in encounters with police officers by saying that attitude was prevalent.

“I interact quite frequently with African Americans from all classes and there’s not a single one that hasn’t expressed this concern,” Bratton said.

On the other side, he also praised the professionalism of the NYPD, which he said had shown “great restraint in the face of incredible provocation”.

Reactions: 4 people
No way....de Blasio bad mouthed the cops during his election campaign.....they hate the guy....so bad that many cops have written instructions that he is not to be allowed to speak at their funeral should they be killed in the line of duty. He's getting the "respect" he deserves .

Exactly and in my opinion doing so honored the officers slain because DeBlasio's abandonment of the nypd.

👮

Two more cops shot late last night in a robbery apprehension. Sorry , I can't get the link to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I do like that they've slowed down on the frivolous stuff. I know there's a lot of serious crime in that city. If only the people there would realize they don't need the city govt to be their nannies.

There's no serious gun crime though. Guns are illegal in NY. I heard Comrade DeBlasio say so.

Reactions: 1 person
You know. I don't blame deblasio for letting them protest. Heck I agree if you think you need to protest do it. I disagree with his rhetoric thay should have stayed neutral but wasn't.

VN Store

Back