Turn me up! Dont pick us.

To each his own. I’ll leave it at this, we are lucky. UT has one of the if not the best creative marketing/promotional teams in the country. I know a lot of them personally and appreciate the work they do.

That’s fine. The video was well done. No one is saying it wasn’t.

Only a few people are saying it was cheesy and unnecessary, and whether you agree or not. It does look stupid when you make something like that and then get bounced in the second round.

Also, has any other team made something like that, or did they just go play basketball?

Reactions: 1 person
To each his own. I’ll leave it at this, we are lucky. UT has one of the if not the best creative marketing/promotional teams in the country. I know a lot of them personally and appreciate the work they do.

That Brick by Brick thing was top notch. Putting Butch up on the Jumbotron was brilliant. J/k

Only a few people are saying it was cheesy and unnecessary, and whether you agree or not. It does look stupid when you make something like that and then get bounced in the second round.

Also, has any other team made something like that, or did they just go play basketball?

Auburn had some cheesy shirts made about their projected conference record that Pearl always wore.

VN Store

Back