Turn me up! Dont pick us.

I just think it puts more pressure on the team, but what I think doesn’t matter.

Ahh, those players probably already forgot about it. They don't feel the pressure. Only pressure they appear to feel is the pressure of that giant chip on their shoulder they've been playing with all year.

#dontpickus

Cool video but not really a fan of this stuff. Hope we don't take our eye off the prize. Our marketing team has realized we have a basketball team and are going overboard with the hype now.

All this video does is show unity and a little chip on their shoulder....

If they reach the F4 this video will be constantly shown. They are not afraid and appears to lay it on the line.

These guys are not scared of the moment and have a certain swagger about them. Some may see it as arrogance but I see it as confidence. They truly believe they can beat anyone and I love that they have that type of attitude.

Great to see the team and esp Barnes have a lil’ fun with this team this time of the year.

Just enjoy the ride!

It's not a huge deal but not a big fan of the scripted videos like that. Better win if you're gonna make hype videos where players are throwing shade at the media.

Recruiting, recruiting, recruiting. Nothing wrong with the team taking advantage of their success for the betterment of the program and coach they love.

GREAT STUFF!!

giphy.gif

I'd like it better if they weren't all making the Texas Longhorn sign with their hands!

That's closer to the Kiss sign than Texas.

Are they simulating "turning up" a bottle of Jack?

I like the video just the way it is. They are confident enough to put their name out there.

VN Store

Back