Turn me up! Dont pick us.

I don't have a farm to bet, so I just took out a second mortgage on yours, Sure hope we win..lol:eek:lol:

Well, it's only an ant farm.
If I lose it, I'll just have to find something else to play with.
But, if I win, I can buy more ants.

Looks pretty stupid saying “don’t pick us” and then getting bounced by an 11 seed on the first weekend.

These things are dumb. I hope we’ve learned and stay away from this crap next year.

Reactions: 1 person
Hindsight is 20/20

Here’s my post before we lost to an 11 seed.

It's not a huge deal but not a big fan of the scripted videos like that. Better win if you're gonna make hype videos where players are throwing shade at the media.

Teams that talk a lot don’t make any real noise. Reminds me of the #tougherbreed team that played with zero toughness or urgency until there was a petition started after watching them suck all year. But we got to make some cool pics with sledgehammers and chains. 👍

Here’s my post before we lost to an 11 seed.

Teams that talk a lot don’t make any real noise. Reminds me of the #tougherbreed team that played with zero toughness or urgency until there was a petition started after watching them suck all year. But we got to make some cool pics with sledgehammers and chains. 👍

This team didn't talk a lot. Everyone has an opinion on things like this. I just want the players to have fun with their sport. If they want to it, then so be it. They have to deal with final results.

This team didn't talk a lot. Everyone has an opinion on things like this. I just want the players to have fun with their sport. If they want to it, then so be it. They have to deal with final results.

They didn’t talk a lot. That’s the biggest reason I didn’t like that video. It didn’t fit them and what had got them so far.

They didn’t talk a lot. That’s the biggest reason I didn’t like that video. It didn’t fit them and what had got them so far.

They were having fun with it. I can't get upset at them by having fun with it. As I said they have to deal with the results, and we all know they are hurting from the loss. Whatever is my response.

It looks stupid.

Don’t think it’s fair to criticize the players for having fun and enjoying their moment.

They’ll never get this once in a life opportunity back playing College Basketball for an SEC School.

It wasn’t the results they’d hope for. The results is what they have to live with win or lose.

They’re great kids giving it their all but luck wasn’t on our side last night. Unfortunately, that’s just the way sports work.

Don’t think it’s fair to criticize the players for having fun and enjoying their moment.

They’ll never get this once in a life opportunity back playing College Basketball for an SEC School.

It wasn’t the results they’d hope for. The results is what they have to live with win or lose.

They’re great kids giving it their all but luck wasn’t on our side last night. Unfortunately, that’s just the way sports work.

Great post.

Not criticizing the players. I don’t like the video.

Next year we should just use black and white paper tickets with no graphic designs, delete the Twitter handle, zero fun allowed.

I bet the kids had a lot of fun making it and it’s gives them some self promotion for a team that didn’t.

Whatever, oldtakesexposed did their quote and it’s over. It was fun. I’m not embarrassed and nobody should be. Sports are supposed to be fun for college kids.

VN Store

Back