Truth in Movies, Tv Shows, Commercials, etc

I the movie Major League there is a baseball team called the Cleveland Indians. In real life there is a team called the Cleveland Indians.

Reactions: 2 people
In the movie "Joe" made in 1970, Peter Boyle plays a racist guy named Joe. And in this thread there is a racist guy named Joe.

Reactions: 3 people
In the Thor movies, his hammer will come flying to him from somewhere else when he calls for it. In real life, hammers will come flying at you if someone throws it.

In the movie Dazed and Confused a student makes a bong in shop class. In real life bongs can be made out of almost anything and sometimes in shop class.

In one episode George has an affinity for General Pao's spicy chicken. In reality George likes his chicken spicy.

In the TV show, Seinfeld George is bald. In real life, Firestorm is going bald.

Huge problem with that George has the horseshoe I don't, and since hair ioss has ceased I'm not going bald.

Movie: Die Hard: Specifically physical pain and large blood loss the direct result of stepping on glass if a human has unprotected feet mainly bare feet.

John was bare foot and couldn't avoid stepping on glass since he was surrounded by it, and had to escape.

He lost a large amount of blood, it was painful to have glass stuck in his feet plus fast blood loss so he used a logical action of not stepping on his feet since painful plus likely push the glass in further, and removed the glass as it would be detrimental to not remove the glass.

In real life I once stepped on glass on a that wasn't visible with bare feet, it was noticeably painful immediately similar to bee stings plus saw blood fastly released which was astounding add in the shock of seeing I stepped on glass when looking at the bottom of my foot.
Extremely lucky for me not deep so it wasn't hard to get the glass removed.

Huge problem with that George has the horseshoe I don't, and since hair ioss has ceased I'm not going bald.

Movie: Die Hard: Specifically physical pain and large blood loss the direct result of stepping on glass if a human has unprotected feet mainly bare feet.

John was bare foot and couldn't avoid stepping on glass since he was surrounded by it, and had to escape.

He lost a large amount of blood, it was painful to have glass stuck in his feet plus fast blood loss so he used a logical action of not stepping on his feet since painful plus likely push the glass in further, and removed the glass as it would be detrimental to not remove the glass.

In real life I once stepped on glass on a that wasn't visible with bare feet, it was noticeably painful immediately similar to bee stings plus saw blood fastly released which was astounding add in the shock of seeing I stepped on glass when looking at the bottom of my foot.

Did you go to Bosley ?

Reactions: 1 person

John also sweat a lot, and rumor is Bruce Willis sweats in real life too.

Natural regrowth.

okp66FD.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Also in an episode, they are at a gym and some people are using treadmills; in real life, people use treadmills on roofs.

In real life Persons don't use treadmills on roofs.

It's unwise no where to plug in the machine on a roof, and since persons would have a hard time remaining on a machine because of snow, rain, hale, etc it's extremely unwise and nonsensical.

In real life people work out at indoor gyms including using treadmills to run.

VN Store

Back