Truth in Movies, Tv Shows, Commercials, etc

pics or it didnt grow back -- that Youtube video shows you were very much balding

That YouTube video I had a cap on so no it doesn't show very much I'm balding.

And naturally regrown hair which isn't the same as fully regrown hair naturally or regrown all hair naturally.

And naturally regrown hair which isn't the same as fully regrown hair naturally or regrown all hair naturally.

:question: no it must be a different video, you didnt have a cap on in the one I saw --- are you saying you got a toupee ?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
:question: no it must be a different video, you didnt have a cap on in the one I saw --- are you saying you got a toupee ?

All my YouTube videos not a single video is me not wearing a cap when I am visible.
The first 1 communicates hair is regrown but not all of it , and the second and third are saying the same thing with a synonym used for All.

Nothing implies or hints a toupee was bought which is a lameass solution that I won't use.

If you are actually being serious it's unmistakable "naturally regrown hair" is unmistakable doesn't mean all hair so not surprising all is not used, or any synonym for the word all.

It's unmistakable that the two below say the exact same thing.
Fully regrown hair naturally
Regrown all hair naturally

All my YouTube videos not a single video is me not wearing a cap when I am visible.
The first 1 communicates hair is regrown but not all of it , and the second and third are saying the same thing with a synonym used for All.

Nothing implies or hints a toupee was bought which is a lameass solution that I won't use.
There is a video with no cap

Last edited:
Someone link a firestorm video. I just want to see his reviews.

My long review for the amazing raw violence action movie spectacle John Wick Chapter 2.

https://youtu.be/aiz_CrfajfQ

Movie: Rookie of the Year
A Cubs commentator said The Cubs have more talent in the bleachers than on the field a easy target to insult.

In real life the Cubs are also a easy target for insults, and jokes because of a awful history notorious for losing seasons, choking so heartbreaking losses, and underachieving.

Last edited:
My long review for the amazing raw violence action movie spectacle John Wick Chapter 2.

https://youtu.be/aiz_CrfajfQ

Movie: Rookie of the Year
A Cubs commentator said The Cubs have more talent in the bleachers than on the field a easy target to insult.

In real life the Cubs are also a easy target for insults, and jokes because of a awful history notorious for losing seasons, choking so heartbreaking losses, and underachieving.

Nice hat.

Ok clearly I'm wrong not my upload but still it is me.

3 years later my hair has improved.

Well it is long in the back now, if that what you mean -- you could use that for a Donald Trump style comb over I guess

Well it is long in the back now, if that what you mean -- you could use that for a Donald Trump style comb over I guess

My hair has regrown in the front, and some amount on the sides and top that's what I mean when I say" my hair has improved."

The Transformers did a pretty decent job depicting the Air Force. They got serious points for having a MH-53 and AC-130 in the flicks..

Reactions: firestorm

VN Store

Back