Truth in Movies, Tv Shows, Commercials, etc

In the movie Pulp Fiction, John Travolta plays a hitman who sometimes walks in shoes. In real life John Travolta sometimes walks in shoes.

In the movie jaws, there is a great white shark in the ocean. In real life, there are great white sharks in the ocean.

In such classic movies as The Godfather (I, II, and III), The Shawshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction, Annie Hall, Casablanca, Apocalypse Now, Jaws, Fargo, Schindler's List, Citizen Kane, Ghost, Singing in the Rain, American Beauty, Gone With the Wind, Psycho, It's a Wonderful Life, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Gone in 60 Seconds, Second Hand Lions, The 6th Sense, Signs, The Goonies, Angels in the Outfield, Angels in the Endzone, Air Bud, The Deer Hunter, Love Story, Sophie's Choice, Freddie got Fingered, Soul Plane, Die Hard, Die Harder, Die Hard with a Vengeance, Die Hard 15: Yippie Ky Aye *****es (in the future eventually), Love Actually, Brick, 10 Things I Hate About You, Mean Girls, Clueless, Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, the Breakfast Club, Dazed and Confused, Grease, the ****ty Grease sequel, What I like about You, Never Been Kissed, Can't Hardly Wait, Varsity Blues, Friday Night Lights, Remember the Titans, Hoosiers, Soul Plane, Soul Plane, Soul Plane, Soul Plane, Soul Plane, Election, Drillbit Taylor, Zoolander, Wedding Crashers, American Pie, American Pie straight to **** vhs Band Camp, Drive, Driver, Rush, Days of Thunder, Talladega Nights, The Fast and the Furious, Lincoln Lawyer, Lincoln, Showgirls, The Room, Gigli, Troll 2, Bring it On, Say Anything, Halloween, Friday the 13th (all but Jason X), The Thing, Tremors, Weird Science, Back to the Future, Teen Wolf, Memento, Inception, Batman, Indiana Jones, True Lies, Gladiator, James Bond, The Hunt for the Red October, October Sky, Brokeback Mountain, Soul Plane, Rain Man, Top Gun, Tombstone, Into the Wild, Lethal Weapon, Braveheart, Airheads, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, The Waterboy, Big Daddy, Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo, Tommy Boy, Caddyshack, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Good Will Hunting, The Wedding Planner, Cruel Intentions, The Great Panda Adventure, My Left Foot, There Will be Blood, Titanic, Stop! Or My Mom will Shoot!, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, and last but not least, Soul Plane, and countless others...

all characters breathe oxygen to live.

in the real world, we also must breathe oxygen to live.

I cried a little

Tv show: That 70's Show
Dwayne Johnson played a fictiona pro wrestler in a episode.

A piece of truth since he did make a living as a pro wrestler The Rock in the WWE.

Movies: The Replacements, Any Given Sunday

North America Pro football teams cheerleaders shown in the movies are gorgeous looking women which is the same as the real world since nfl team cheerleaders are gorgeous looking women.

Tv show: That 70's Show
Dwayne Johnson played a fictiona pro wrestler in a episode.

A piece of truth since he did make a living as a pro wrestler The Rock in the WWE.

Movies: The Replacements, Any Given Sunday

North America Pro football teams cheerleaders shown in the movies are gorgeous looking women which is the same as the real world since nfl team cheerleaders are gorgeous looking women.

Pics or it didn't happen

Reactions: 1 person
Pics or it didn't happen

That is a joke.

Real World Truths shown in Movies: Marked for Death, John Wick Chapter 2, Die Hard, Robocop, Goodfellas, The Untouchables, 48 Hours, etc

A human shooting a human using a gun can fastly wound a human, and blood is visible on the area of where the human was shot.

A Human or Cyborg using a gun can fastly kill a human by shooting the head with blood scattering.

In real life cyborgs are much smarter than humans because they got the google in their heads.

That is a joke.

Real World Truths shown in Movies: Marked for Death, John Wick Chapter 2, Die Hard, Robocop, Goodfellas, The Untouchables, 48 Hours, etc

A human shooting a human using a gun can fastly wound a human, and blood is visible on the area of where the human was shot.

A Human or Cyborg using a gun can fastly kill a human by shooting the head with blood scattering.

That Untouchables was far from the truth - Frank Nitti became the boss of the Outfit after Capone went to prison - he never fell of the top of a building either

That Untouchables was far from the truth - Frank Nitti became the boss of the Outfit after Capone went to prison - he never fell of the top of a building either

I was talking about the results of guns will fastly wound humans with visible blood shown in The Untouchables movie plus others I listed, along with a human shot in the head would fastly die plus blood scattering which I do recall happens in a elevator of The Untouchables , Die Hard, Goodfellas, Robocop, etc.

What you bring up about The Untouchables movie gets specific things wrong about Frank Nitti which isn't surprising a intentional fictional Frank Nitti in a Hollywood movie is completely unrelated to the 2 truths I posted about guns.

I was talking about the results of guns will fastly wound humans with visible blood shown in The Untouchables movie plus others I listed, along with a human shot in the head would fastly die plus blood scattering which I do recall happens in a elevator of The Untouchables , Die Hard, Goodfellas, Robocop, etc.

What you bring up about The Untouchables movie gets specific things wrong about Frank Nitti which isn't surprising a intentional fictional Frank Nitti in a Hollywood movie is completely unrelated to the 2 truths I posted about guns.

but then in the elevator scene they screw up by writing touchable in blood -- no way would a hit man stick around to do that

Real World Truth shown in the Tv Show Supernatural: season 1 episode Pilot, and movie US Marshals which is things that aren't a key but can still be used to unlock handcuffs.
The fact that both of these are shpwn in a movie and a tv show disturbed by Warner Brothers is astounding

A paperclip can be used to unlock handcuffs which Dean used in the pilot episode when he was at a Police station , and so can a temple of eyeglasses which Mark used to unlock handcuffs after the airplane crashed, and so did John Royce.

Armageddon - in the scene where meteors rain down on New York City, the cars are driving on paved streets. In real life, New York City does have paved streets.

Reactions: 2 people
Cool Hand Luke - in the scene where Luke eats 50 hard boiled eggs. Human beings do indeed eat hard boiled eggs from time to time.

In the movie The Empire Strikes Back a brother and sister kissed. In the state of Alabama, brothers and sisters kiss.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back