Truth hurts. Trolled again.

What's funny is not that so many of our fans are completely being trolled. It's the news media that is so envious of the attention, clicks, and sales, that keep pumping out stories to fill the vacuum. Unnamed sources, reports, and people close to the situation ... and they publish it. Most are just picking up easy $$$ but even some of them may be being trolled too.

This is a gigantic social experiment that may keep growing after this and the next hires. It's remarkable.

Soon! LOL

There is nowhere else that idolizes Gruden, a barely .500 coach, like Tennessee fans do. That's the reason he likes it. He's more of an entertainment personality now than a football coach. He probably see the Tennessee job as a lot of work, a big risk, and it probably wouldn't turn out well. That would expose him as not a good coach. He would rather let the fantasy of it all live on and adds some fuel to the fire from time to time. Leading fans to believe it might happen is not cool at all though.

I'm a lifelong fan. I think it's not only cool. I think it's one of the coolest thing ever.

I've said it before.

Callahan was a Super Bowl coach and was hired to resurrect Nebraska

Anybody remember how it turned out for that offensive genius!

Reactions: 2 people
He can't even get his second sentence accurate, so I stopped reading here:

"It doesn’t matter that Gruden has coached in college since 1991...."

"FootballScoop’s Twitter mentions has been..."

Also, does he not know "mentions" is the subject and is plural? "has?" Any good writer would use have after a plural.

Here's a truth that doesn't hurt. As of this moment, we can still make a bowl with some miracles. Florida is officially eliminated from bowl contention. I figured I better say this before 10 pm, while I can.

Mike Norville is the best bet we've got...

I like him better than Gruden

Mike Norvell is NOT ready for the SEC. He may be one day but for now let’s let him grow up and coach in more than 22 games AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS for goodness sakes....Plus he’d go West probably.

Reactions: 1 person
At this point we’ve made this embarrassing bed so we’ll have to lie in it..,as silly as it is..,,

Jon Gruden could put a stop to any further embarrassment to his beloved University by saying " I have talked to the University of Tennessee and made them aware of my thoughts on the open coaching position. It is at their discretion to release the content of our discussions" or "Thank you and I'm flattered but, I am not interested in coaching college football".

We can all move on.

You are spot on. Gruden could stop all this crap, but hasn't. He's not coming, and we all know that, but it would be great if he grew some balls and said so. We should be trying for Kelly...

VN Store

Back