Trump uses private jet to fly child with rare illness for treatment.

And bush showing up? What's he campaigning for?

Couldn't be they are honoring their civic duties??

What does Bush have to do with Trump?

Trump's your guy too, huh? You guys should stop beating around the bush(no pun intended) and just admit it. :)

Reactions: 1 person

Trump's your guy too, huh? You guys should stop beating around the bush(no pun intended) and just admit it. :)
In case you haven't figured it out..you are a dumb ass gator...Nobody here likes you. Also...99 percent of your ultra liberal views are laughed at by those who reason in an adult manner ...but by all means carry on. You're about as welcome as Al Sharpton. At a k.k.k. rally.

Reactions: 1 person
In case you haven't figured it out..you are a dumb ass gator...Nobody here likes you. Also...99 percent of your ultra liberal views are laughed at by those who reason in an adult manner ...but by all means carry on. You're about as welcome as Al Sharpton. At a k.k.k. rally.

Tell me how you really feel, Marcus! :)

No he's not. Dr Carson is getting my support.

He is the only one up there not power hungry.

No he's not. Dr Carson is getting my support.

He is the only one up there not power hungry.

You'd vote for a theocrat? That's interesting.

I think by all accounts Carson is a great person, very smart and has a good heart. But I don't think he knows anything about running a country, and obviously I don't like that he looks to the Bible for tax reform.

Reactions: 2 people
You'd vote for a theocrat? That's interesting.

I think by all accounts Carson is a great person, very smart and has a good heart. But I don't think he knows anything about running a country, and obviously I don't like that he looks to the Bible for tax reform.

Yep. He's my guy.

One thing about being an intelligent person such as Dr Carson, he will surround himself with the brightest of the brightest. I also believe that if he makes a mistake, he will own it. Not blame Bush or Obama

Btw Obama has been in office for 6 years, and he still doesn't know how to run a country. But he can play a hell of a round of golf though

Yep. He's my guy.

One thing about being an intelligent person such as Dr Carson, he will surround himself with the brightest of the brightest. I also believe that if he makes a mistake, he will own it. Not blame Bush or Obama

Yeah, I'm just not comfortable with a candidate willing to make policy decisions because he believes they were dictated from the Bible. That's especially concerning given our involvement with a particular area of the world at the moment that I like to call "the ****hole". Same reason I'd never vote for Cruz, Huckabee, etc. Though I will say I like Carson a lot more than those clowns because I think he's genuine and like you said, not a power hungry politician. I think he should get some appointment where his skills can be more directly applied.

Reactions: 2 people
Btw Obama has been in office for 6 years, and he still doesn't know how to run a country. But he can play a hell of a round of golf though

I didn't vote for him, so allow me to get my Pontius Pilate on and wash my hands of that mess. :)

VN Store

Back