Trump uses private jet to fly child with rare illness for treatment.

Yeah, cause the Clintons are always doing stuff like this in between their $400k speaking engagements.

In fairness, its hard to have time to be philanthropic when 1/2 of the equation is chasing tail and the other 1/2 is learning how to wipe harddrives clean

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, cause the Clintons are always doing stuff like this in between their $400k speaking engagements.

I think Bill got 500k for a thirty min speech in Moscow, then came the uranium mining deal in which Vlad acquired a significant interest in said mines.. No conflict of interest there.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm just glad WTN is here to keep us updated on the whereabouts and activities of Trump at all times. I'm expecting the next update to be "Trump has a bowel movement," and the inevitable question that follows- what did Trump say this time?

I'm just glad WTN is here to keep us updated on the whereabouts and activities of Trump at all times. I'm expecting the next update to be "Trump has a bowel movement," and the inevitable question that follows- what did Trump say this time?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: 7 people
Yeah, just read that Rand has made the trip each of the last 5 years.

Of course. Rand new he needed this PR to bolster his resonance with voters. He's not likable enough on his own.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not serious in the least. I'm just giving you the business.

Roll right onto his next bankruptcy.

Not really his fault about those bankruptcies - Those companies just had the wrong management and he most likely didnt hire the dimwits to begin with. You really think he has time to be a watchdog over all his companies ?

I bet a lot of the posters claiming Trump is incapable of running the country voted for Obama. Wtf had that clown ever done to make anyone think he was capable of running the country..... On top of this I bet the same dips**** voted for him again in 2012

Reactions: 4 people
Not really his fault about those bankruptcies - Those companies just had the wrong management and he most likely didnt hire the dimwits to begin with. You really think he has time to be a watchdog over all his companies ?

He's just a target because he sticks his name on them. I wonder if any other rich guys own companies that went bankrupt?

I thought some people might like knowing Trump identifies w/the common folk as reporting for jury duty & not to be shucking that responsibility as everyone has to show up when you are called for it.

I thought some people might like knowing Trump identifies w/the common folk as reporting for jury duty & not to be shucking that responsibility as everyone has to show up when you are called for it.

You think he's doing it because of his relatability to the "common folk" or would he only show up if he was trying to promote something.. like a campaign?

Is he your guy?

Reactions: 2 people
You think he's doing it because of his relatability to the "common folk" or would he only show up if he was trying to promote something.. like a campaign?

Is he your guy?

And bush showing up? What's he campaigning for?

Couldn't be they are honoring their civic duties??

VN Store

Back