Trump uses private jet to fly child with rare illness for treatment.

No, but I slept with your mother last night, Trebek.

200w.gif

I'd like to see him crushed. As in under something really really heavy

Then don't respond why a criticism of a current candidate with "something something Obama blah blah". It's damn pointless to bring him into the conversation when looking towards the future. Don't you think?

Reactions: 3 people
Then don't respond why a criticism of a current candidate with "something something Obama blah blah". It's damn pointless to bring him into the conversation when looking towards the future. Don't you think?

Taking shots at the current administration works as both a deflection and redirection of any perceived criticism and works to increase "like" counts. It's a win / win - unlike Obama's foreign policy, amiright? :)

Reactions: 2 people

Of course it is. Will you be just as adamant to the lefties when they say, "but GWB...."?

Reactions: 1 person
Of course it is. Will you be just as adamant to the lefties when they say, "but GWB...."?

The answer to this depends on several factors, most notably whether the opponent is on record acknowledging that the invasion of Iraq by Bush/Cheney was a terrible mistake. If so, then it really does not need to be brought up again.

The one case where that would not be true is Trump. Trump admits on the one hand that the invasion of Iraq was a mistake, but on the other he says he would take advice from John Bolton.

The latter, by the way, is to me immediately disqualifying to his campaign.

john-bolton1.jpg

Might as well say you'd hire this buffoon.

d5YQCZr.gif

The answer to this depends on several factors, most notably whether the opponent is on record acknowledging that the invasion of Iraq by Bush/Cheney was a terrible mistake. If so, then it really does not need to be brought up again.

The one case where that would not be true is Trump. Trump admits on the one hand that the invasion of Iraq was a mistake, but on the other he says he would take advice from John Bolton.

The latter, by the way, is to me immediately disqualifying to his campaign.

john-bolton1.jpg

Might as well say you'd hire this buffoon.

:snoring: you've spent hours of billable time here making excuses for and defending liars and frauds. after watching you shuck and jive for dems the past few years, i think most people are past caring what you think.

i know i am. you're a clown, here just for entertainment. Which reminds me:

201503_1036_haied_sm.jpg

Yup.. One debate in with little to no time left. Might as well give up.

Because.... It's the American way.

Hell... Might as well hand it over to Trump. I'm sure he'll give Hillary a good fight (hah!)

I'm just being realistic, I never coronated Trump. Rands polling numbers are terrible and it doesn't take long for the funds to start drying up, ask Rick Perry. This race is a marathon not a sprint.

I'm just being realistic, I never coronated Trump. Rands polling numbers are terrible and it doesn't take long for the funds to start drying up, ask Rick Perry. This race is a marathon not a sprint.

Anyone who just gives up after one debate doesn't deserve to be the potus.

Like you said, it's a marathon not a race. Doesn't matter where you start.

VN Store

Back