Trump: He Could Easily Be Reelected

Her ethnicity would be as much of a topic of conversation for cynical Republicans such as yourself, as it would be for her supporters... and before you deny that - you are the first to bring up the subject here.

...and it goes without saying, Trump would ask to see her birth certificate - her father being black and all.

Have another cocktail there BB.....your pots are getting entertaining......

Unless the Democrats or a third party can trot out someone good, I may just vote for Trump this next go around, as much as it pains me to say it.
You're tired of winning? He told you that you would be.

Her ethnicity would be as much of a topic of conversation for cynical Republicans such as yourself, as it would be for her supporters... and before you deny that - you are the first to bring up the subject here.

...and it goes without saying, Trump would ask to see her birth certificate - her father being black and all.

You are probably right. Trump has a good track record on getting politicians to show fake computer generated birth certificates.

Reactions: 1 person
This is the fact that has his jimmies bunched......

That is not even a fact at all. George H.W. Bush was an incumbent who lost his reelection bid to Bill Clinton in 1992... and it had nothing to do with Ross Perot as I have explained several times.

The Dem primary ballot

DeF2lQbVMAA0T6o

I will add this.

Gas prices.

Could be an issue soon.

This was a good point. Rising gas prices in 2008 (although not his fault at all) were a big factor in the complete collapse of George W. Bush's approval ratings. It dragged the economy down and the President gets blamed for that whether it's his fault or not.

No way on god's green earth that dumb Donald could ever win another election. The stars magically aligned for him in 2016, and even a cardboard cutout of Forrest Gump would beat him.

No way on god's green earth that dumb Donald could ever win another election. The stars magically aligned for him in 2016, and even a cardboard cutout of Forrest Gump would beat him.

BowlBro prolly has a poll which 'proves' this true.

You’re probably right. Democrat election fraud will be working some serious overtime.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people

Guess what, stars will be in alignment that same time frame in 2020.

**** the galaxy, amirite?

VN Store

Back