Transgender Federal Employee Wins Case

A man wants to be a woman, a woman wants to be a man, so be it. Pay for and have the procedures, once the plumbing has been changed treat them like any other with the same.

How do they do a #1?

I guess the by the American Psychiatric Association, who writes the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, has been infiltrated by those bad guy Nazis...

Never said they had been infiltrated by Nazis.. it just brought to mind some of the ideologies behind nazi medicine.

Either way, the great thing about medical science is that it is ever evolving. I suspect as time goes on, the prerequisites for a diagnosis in Gender Dysphoria will be either be altered greatly or this idea will disappear altogether among the ranks of disorders as we take another look at what is causing distress among transgender people. Is it their cross-gender identities or the cultural stigma that comes with those cross-gender identities?

If you can't look & identify your gender there's something mentally wrong with you.

For those of us with a little more than a Maury Povich education on gender identity.. it's not as astounding as it might otherwise seem.

Picture-3.jpg

I thought you sounded like a girl. Guess the mental disorder fits too

Okay.. let's switch gears.

You take the lead this time with your claim that there is no difference between biological sex and gender identification.. if there is a conflict there is must be a mental disorder (correct me if I've misunderstood you) .. how should we go about addressing this problem?

I dont know about the particular case in the op.. i sort of skimmed it. Im trying, and failing, to explain that there is a difference between biological sex and gender identification.

We understand what you're saying. We just don't care.

Reactions: 1 person
Okay.. let's switch gears.

You take the lead this time with your claim that there is no difference between biological sex and gender identification.. if there is a conflict there is must be a mental disorder (correct me if I've misunderstood you) .. how should we go about addressing this problem?

It's only a problem if the person with the "mental disability" wants to force everyone to conform or to accept their perverse belief.

It's only a problem if the person with the "mental disability" wants to force everyone to conform or to accept their perverse belief.

wtf.. lol. Thats a new twist i suppose.. it's usually said that it is only a problem if it creates a problem for the individual.

Never heard the theory that it's only a problem if other people dont like it.

Okay.. let's follow this train of thought.. what should be done to address the problem that this person has (because everyone says so)? What sort of treatment do you suggest?

wtf.. lol. Thats a new twist i suppose.. it's usually said that it is only a problem if it creates a problem for the individual.

Okay.. let's follow this train of thought.. what should be done to address the problem that this person has (because everyone says so)? What sort of treatment do you suggest?

I'd start with sterilization..

Twist? These people think they should be treated like a completely normal person, they're not. Like everyone else supposedly "discriminated" against they don't want equal rights they want extra & special rights.

Twist? These people think they should be treated like a completely normal person, they're not. Like everyone else supposedly "discriminated" against they don't want equal rights they want extra & special rights.

Im not even going to attempt to address this statement right now.. let's keep on track with what you were saying..

These people have mental disorders.. what should we be doing to address this problem?

Im not even going to attempt to address this statement right now.. let's keep on track with what you were saying..

These people have mental disorders.. what should we be doing to address this problem?

The first step is to let them know.......even if it hurts their feelings.

What do you think about women (real women) who may be uncomfortable sharing a restroom or shower area with a man or a man-made woman?

I assume you are asking me what I think about biological women who may be uncomfortable sharing a restroom or a shower area with a man or a transgender woman.

I understand why they would feel uncomfortable sharing a restroom with the male gender but by the same token they share the restroom with gay women all the time.. they just dont know it. Same goes for guys.. Bathrooms are bathrooms.. I really dont think it's worth any deep analytical thought. Most people arent going to be in there trying to creep on you.. if they are it's because they are pervs.. regardless of sex/gender

VN Store

Back