Transgender Federal Employee Wins Case

Eww, this transgender person is different and WEIRD! Let's alienate ourselves from this type of behavior! Better yet let's not spend more than two seconds analyzing what gender really means and just skip ahead to the part where we systematically discriminate against these sorts of people..

Do you want your kids around these sorts of freaks?! You know they would corrupt your children the first chance they got! They should all be locked away in camps somewhere until they die off.. It's there fault anyway! God made them into the gender he wanted him to be and they CHOSE on the own to go the other way! They are just plain SICK!

.. let me know if I missed anything

Reactions: 2 people
Eww, this transgender person is different and WEIRD! Let's alienate ourselves from this type of behavior! Better yet let's not spend more than two seconds analyzing what gender really means and just skip ahead to the part where we systematically discriminate against these sorts of people..

Do you want your kids around these sorts of freaks?! You know they would corrupt your children the first chance they got! They should all be locked away in camps somewhere until they die off.. It's there fault anyway! God made them into the gender he wanted him to be and they CHOSE on the own to go the other way! They are just plain SICK!

Would be easier to point out what you DIDNT miss.

Reactions: 1 person
Eww, this pedophile is different and WEIRD! Let's alienate ourselves from this type of behavior! Better yet let's not spend more than two seconds analyzing what liking little boys really means and just skip ahead to the part where we systematically discriminate against these sorts of people..

Do you want your kids around these sorts of freaks?! You know they would corrupt your children the first chance they got! They should all be locked away in camps somewhere until they die off.. It's there fault anyway! God made them into the person he wanted him to be and they CHOSE on the own to go the other way! They are just plain SICK!

Down the road you liberals will be saying this.

It's easier to say a person like this isn't quite right in the head. If a guy walks around & clucks like a chicken he's crazy, if a guy walks around dressed up like a woman & thinks he's a woman then he's perfectly normal & should be accepted as such. Lol.

Reactions: 4 people
It's easier to say a person like this isn't quite right in the head. If a guy walks around & clucks like a chicken he's crazy, if a guy walks around dressed up like a woman & thinks he's a woman then he's perfectly normal & should be accepted as such. Lol.

If a guy goes to lengths to fold his penis inside out and grows boobs, let him be called a chick. That's dedication imo..... Gross, but dedication.

This statement brings to mind a few things about Nazi medicine and the lines they drew between functional and dysfunctional.

I guess the by the American Psychiatric Association, who writes the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, has been infiltrated by those bad guy Nazis...

That line of thought is still stupid. Why are pedos always the first goto for the right?

I think because the left often wants to take a category of people and split it off into what is acceptable and what is unacceptable in their eyes.

To them a male pedo with a kid is a disgusting crime (true) and conveniently ignore its still dude on dude stuff which is gay. But then you can't say its gay because you offend the adult gays who arent committing any sex crimes against kids. The fact is if you're touching a wiener that ain't yours unless your a doctor or a mortician, its gay.

A person who makes a conscious decision to alter their lifestyle that goes against their natural state should get no special treatment.

How long before people covered in tattoos become a protected class?...

Sad that conservatives would rather bash minority groups rather than change. Also sad that people wanting interracial marriages or whom are gay heard your same sad argument. Sometimes I am disappointed with humanity but guess what social conservatives have always lost in the end so ya deal with that!

Sad that people think they can deny scientifically proven facts like gender because they "feel" like it.

I think because the left often wants to take a category of people and split it off into what is acceptable and what is unacceptable in their eyes.

To them a male pedo with a kid is a disgusting crime (true) and conveniently ignore its still dude on dude stuff which is gay. But then you can't say its gay because you offend the adult gays who arent committing any sex crimes against kids. The fact is if you're touching a wiener that ain't yours unless your a doctor or a mortician, its gay.

A person who makes a conscious decision to alter their lifestyle that goes against their natural state should get no special treatment.

How long before people covered in tattoos become a protected class?...
No it's because they want to put a lifestyle they disagree with in the worst possible light. In order to do that they compare them to people who prey on children which is about as bad as you can get. It's no different than someone claiming all Christians were pedos based on the actions of a few priests. It's lazy and dishonest but so is wanting laws against gays so it fits.

No it's because they want to put a lifestyle they disagree with in the worst possible light. In order to do that they compare them to people who prey on children which is about as bad as you can get. It's no different than someone claiming all Christians were pedos based on the actions of a few priests. It's lazy and dishonest but so is wanting laws against gays so it fits.
Just Catholics man, just Catholics.

Laws against gays are lazy and dishonest? Seems like it would take some work to get that done....

Laws against gays are lazy and dishonest? Seems like it would take some work to get that done....

Absolutely. Most take very little time to understand what they mean (lazy) and also parrot the "smaller govt" line at the same time (dishonest).

Absolutely. Most take very little time to understand what they mean (lazy) and also parrot the "smaller govt" line at the same time (dishonest).

I would have cosen "corrupt". But, i agree.

A man wants to be a woman, a woman wants to be a man, so be it. Pay for and have the procedures, once the plumbing has been changed treat them like any other with the same.

A man wants to be a woman, a woman wants to be a man, so be it. Pay for and have the procedures, once the plumbing has been changed treat them like any other with the same.

Gotta be careful. You could run into some serious problems, especially if you are in Thailand.

VN Store

Back