Transgender Federal Employee Wins Case

Does a barren women possess the correct organs to have a child?

Are you seriously this stupid?

Now that's not what you said is it? Who's the stupid one? That's a rhetorical question just to help you out.

So women who have had surgery to remove certain organs aren't women?

You can go ahead and add more stipulations to fit your agenda. She's a chick now, but I fail to see where any of her rights were trampled on.

Last edited:
Now that's not what you said is it? Who's the stupid one? That's a rhetorical question just to help you out.

So women who have had surgery to remove certain organs aren't women?

You can go ahead and add more stipulations to fit your agenda. She's a chick now, but I fail to see where any of her rights were trampled on.

Wow. :eek:lol: whatever you say man. DNA and basic human physiology says he is a man. Learn to educate yourself before you try to make asinine and ignorant arguments.

Here is a little physiology lesson, if you can understand it. A woman who has had her reproductive organs removed is still a woman. Before the removal, she possessed the necessary organs to bear a child. Her DNA would indicate that she is a female.

A man who undergoes a sex change operation only undergoes physical and hormonal changes. This "chick" NEVER possessed Fallopian tubes, a cervix, a uterus or ovaries. His DNA would indicate him as male.

This guy is only a chick to society. In reality he is a male. Jesus man this is simple stuff.

Reactions: 4 people
Wow. :eek:lol: whatever you say man. DNA and basic human physiology says he is a man. Learn to educate yourself before you try to make asinine and ignorant arguments.

Here is a little physiology lesson, if you can understand it. A woman who has had her reproductive organs removed is still a woman. Before the removal, she possessed the necessary organs to bear a child. Her DNA would indicate that she is a female.

A man who undergoes a sex change operation only undergoes physical and hormonal changes. This "chick" NEVER possessed Fallopian tubes, a cervix, a uterus or ovaries. His DNA would indicate him as male.

This guy is only a chick to society. In reality he is a male. Jesus man this is simple stuff.
In just responding to your requirements you posted. I understand you're a scientist and all so I suppose I should just yield to your extensive research on the subject....... Still a chick.

Reactions: 3 people
In just responding to your requirements you posted. I understand you're a scientist and all so I suppose I should just yield to your extensive research on the subject....... Still a chick.

Um so basic human physiology is now just extensive research? :eek:lol::eek:lol:. Sorry but scientific evidence has rendered your statement completely moot. But by all means, continue to use the societal explanation, instead of the scientific one. Good luck :)

Um so basic human physiology is now just extensive research? :eek:lol::eek:lol:. Sorry but scientific evidence has rendered your statement completely moot. But by all means, continue to use the societal explanation, instead of the scientific one. Good luck :)
No penis = chick

Reactions: 1 person
She? More like IT. Sad that people like this can't be classified as having a severe mental disability.

Back in the good ole days we'd just burn her at the stake for being a witch!

burned-at-the-stake-o.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe if they addressed their mental illness, Gender Dysphoria, they could come to terms with how nature intended them to be and not what they wished they were.

This statement brings to mind a few things about Nazi medicine and the lines they drew between functional and dysfunctional.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back