Top Gun Maverick

I watched it for the second time at home and though it was a small screen I enjoyed it way more. Still like the original better but it's closer than I originally thought.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I watched it for the second time at home and though it was a small screen I enjoyed it way more. Still like the original better but it's closer than I originally thought.
Is it out already?

Lots of similar themes with the original. Good sequel, but it wasn't anything that special.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Lots of similar themes with the original. Good sequel, but it wasn't anything that special.
Well, if there hadn't been the original I'd agree it wasn't anything special, but it was. Lol. It was special because of "Lots of similar themes with the original".

I loved it.

Did you feel a need to watch it the first time?

I didn’t. My mom asked me to take her so I did. I enjoyed it but it’s not something I would have chosen to ever watch.

It was solid entertaining experience. Still don’t feel like watching it again though.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back