Tony B. Booted By 1180 AM

The guy is playing a character. That's not really him or even what he necessarily thinks about issues. He is independently wealthy and takes on this character to call radio shows to amuse himself and fill the hours.

I fig that out long ago. But his act is old. I would love for him to use his real name on air. Glad he made his money but his little song and dance is worn out. I actually turn off the radio when I hear him.

Reactions: 1 person
The guy is playing a character. That's not really him or even what he necessarily thinks about issues. He is independently wealthy and takes on this character to call radio shows to amuse himself and fill the hours.

That's not what I've heard. I think Ainge and the rest around Knoxville would know that. That ain't a character.

That's not what I've heard. I think Ainge and the rest around Knoxville would know that. That ain't a character.

I'm sure they do, he's met most of them.

I won't dispute that he's somewhat of a jerk in real life, but the radio side is definitely a character.

if u can wade thru the rhetoric, cattleman or whatever he goes by that day actually raises some good points at times.

I'm sure they do, he's met most of them.

I won't dispute that he's somewhat of a jerk in real life, but the radio side is definitely a character.

it is not an act what you hear on the radio is the real deal, the guy is a complete jack ass, pretty much universally hated by most of the west Knoxville bar and restaurant employees especially females . He's a weird, weird dude, not too mention a total creeper.

Reactions: 3 people
His calls are always the same.
First, talk about how Uconns coach is way better than Pat
Second, belittle Coach Jones while talking up Petrino
Last, put down either of the two radio stations or a host till he is taken off air

Reactions: 1 person
Last, put down either of the two radio stations or a host till he is taken off air

That's what I'm saying. I have heard this dude for years and I don't hear an act. I hear an individual that truly feels the way he does and his opinion is the only one that matters. Dude is narcissistic. I feel for his wife.

He is banned from a number of call in shows not only in Knoxville.

Never liked his show, but I respect his passion for UT. He will easily find somewhere else to do a show. I'm excited for Dave Hookers show

cattleman makes some good points but he's still beating the fulmer dead horse. if he stayed away from those type of comments he'd be a better caller.

VN Store

Back