Tony B. Booted By 1180 AM

Been on my honeymoon and late to the party....what is going on? I heard on the radio the other day someone apologizing to Tony for how "Ainge did him wrong."

Ainge and Clay Travis got into it on twitter. Cattleman called Clay and bad mouthed Ainge and some of the other former athletes turned radio hosts. Ainge busted in Tony's show to get him not to take Cattlemans calls. Tony decided that since he bought his own time that nobody was going to tell him who could call his show. Then JayBay called Tony and informed him he would no longer be able to buy time from the station.

Reactions: 1 person
Ainge and Clay Travis got into it on twitter. Cattleman called Clay and bad mouthed Ainge and some of the other former athletes turned radio hosts. Ainge busted in Tony's show to get him not to take Cattlemans calls. Tony decided that since he bought his own time that nobody was going to tell him who could call his show. Then JayBay called Tony and informed him he would no longer be able to buy time from the station.

Somebody is butthurt.

Sounds about right

I am not a huge fan of Tony, if the above is true JayBay is a class A prick.

I am not a huge fan of Tony, if the above is true JayBay is a class A prick.

It's his radio station. Tony had every chance to buy it but didn't. No one knows if that is why TB didn't get his airtime but JB and TB

I don't mind Dave Hooker one bit. I'll listen to that...until noon. Then I'm a sports 180 guy. Josh Ward is the best sports radio guy in town. Lots of potential.

Doc, Jeff and Heather provide some of the worst radio ever heard by man. Awful. All Doc does is insult or make critical statements about everybody. He also makes stupid and inaccurate sports references all the time. When callers mention his errors Doc jumps down their throat. Remember old Doc is always perfect and always right no matter what. All that drunk Heather H. can do is agree with Doc. She hardly ever has her own opinion and when she does it's insanely stupid. Guess Doc has her on a short leash...either agree with me(Doc) or I'll fire you from MY show. I feel sorry that Jeff has to be stuck with those two- an unopinionated ditzy blonde and an ignorant control freak. I HATE THE DOC JEFF AND HEATHER SHOW.

Reactions: 2 people
Doc, Jeff and Heather provide some of the worst radio ever heard by man. Awful. All Doc does is insult or make critical statements about everybody. He also makes stupid and inaccurate sports references all the time. When callers mention his errors Doc jumps down their throat. Remember old Doc is always perfect and always right no matter what. All that drunk Heather H. can do is agree with Doc. She hardly ever has her own opinion and when she does it's insanely stupid. Guess Doc has her on a short leash...either agree with me(Doc) or I'll fire you from MY show. I feel sorry that Jeff has to be stuck with those two- an unopinionated ditzy blonde and an ignorant control freak. I HATE THE DOC JEFF AND HEATHER SHOW.

99.9% of Volnation endorses this statement.

Reactions: 1 person
I used to find small mike amusing but his act is old. He should man up and use his real name if he's going to call out everybody in the athletic dept.

Reactions: 2 people
I used to find small mike amusing but his act is old. He should man up and use his real name if he's going to call out everybody in the athletic dept.

The guy is playing a character. That's not really him or even what he necessarily thinks about issues. He is independently wealthy and takes on this character to call radio shows to amuse himself and fill the hours.

VN Store

Back