Tonight's NC Game

Will you watch the National Championship game on TV tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife will allow me to tune in after she goes to bed (no Vols).

I have no interest in this game. I don’t watch either team nor any team from their conferences during the regular season. If a SEC team isn’t on TV, I’m not interested but I do hope Washington wins big considering what we know about Michigan and their signal stealing activities.

Reactions: NOLACHUCKEYTOM
I'd pretty much forgotten it existed, lol.

When I saw this thread, I thought the title meant we were playing North Carolina (NC) in basketball tonight.

Heh.

As you can tell, I don't follow basketball very closely during the regular season, either. :)

Go Vols! Beat North Carolina, or Mississippi State, or whoever is up next!

I used to live in Auburn Washington when it was still a decent place to live (80's). Loved the fishing, especially for Salmon. I usually took a charter boat with 10-15 other fisherman and fisher ladies. Often I would catch my limit and others as well. The Captain would ask how I caught them so easily and I told him I only knew one way. I would pretend I was jig fishing for bass at Nickajack (300 ft deep.) When I felt the line slacken as the line was headed down, then I'd set the hook. The majority of the time I'd have a Salmon. So, I'm pulling for Washingon.

Dont have access to subscription service to allow me to watch the game. Haven't seen many cfb playoff games because of that. Dont care that much either when TN not playing.

VN Store

Back