Tonight's NC Game

Will you watch the National Championship game on TV tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I did see that, but Penix is much quicker than Milroe both physically and mentally. Also, Bama didn't have the benefit of an SEC officiating crew in that game.
You’re right about that. I’m I’m just happy it’s not bama or Georgia for once

I'll be pulling for Washington to win it. They might as well win it outright now because if Michigan wins it will get vacated once the sign stealing scandal comes to full light!

Reactions: Ratvol
Yes, it’s refreshing to see two new teams in it. Want Washington to win but not gonna be deviated or anything if they don’t.

I’ll keep track of the score and if it’s a close one; may watch the end of the game but I couldn’t be less invested in the outcome. That being said, I’ll admit I am glad to see fresh blood in the NC game this year. Watching non-Orange, SEC teams dominate every year has been nauseating.if Tennessee can’t get back to competing for championships; I’d just assume the rest of the conference rot.

I will keep up on Twitter and tune in to the 4th Quarter if it's close enough.

CFB really needs a "One Shining Moment" though.

Of course, I'm a college football fan. It's probably the Pac 12's last ever game and I don't have to watch a rival or direct competitor compete for the title. Why shouldn't we be interested?

Do you demand an asterisk for every Alabam title?

Cause Bama cheats every bit as much as Michigan.
lol. You people need to grow up. Michigan has ACTUALLY cheated big time for multiple years. Meanwhile, Bama has cheated in Vol fans fantasy land.

I am pulling for Washington but don't plan to watch much of the game. I may watch at some point - but the matchup is not really interesting to me.

Michigan has the edge with experience in big games but wouldn’t be surprised if espn gave Wash a tush push for the win. Been a long time since west coast college football had any relevance and this is the perfect time to boost viewers out there

Get that dog off the field. I don't like you therefore I don't like the dog by association.
Go Vols.

lol. You people need to grow up. Michigan has ACTUALLY cheated big time for multiple years. Meanwhile, Bama has cheated in Vol fans fantasy land.
Any facts here to back this up or debunk anything? Other than the sign stealing fiasco

Any facts here to back this up or debunk anything? Other than the sign stealing fiasco
Sign stealing fiasco? It’s much more than a fiasco. Michigan should get hammered at least as bad as we did or worse. As far as Vol fans saying Bama has cheated on that level, that’s just sour grapes. When you win like Bama has, everyone thinks the only way you did was because of cheating. I wonder though, if the shoe were on the other foot if Vol fans would say we were cheaters? Like if we had built the same dynasty as Saban has. Would TN fans be saying we were massive cheaters? I think not.

VN Store

Back