Tonight's NC Game

Will you watch the National Championship game on TV tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The last college football game of the season. It's a loooooooooong time until the next game.

It's also probably going to be a decent quality of college football. Hopefully.

If it's boring, I'll fall asleep on it because I'm not invested in either team, but did I mention it's a very, very long time until September.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Edit: I didn’t read the poll very well initially. Yes I am watching and am pulling for the Huskies!😆GBO!

Absolutely. I am really excited that two non-SEC teams are in it. I hope Washington gets the W, but think Michigan is about to beat the breaks off them. That's a legitimate Michigan team, like them or not.

Reactions: Raebo
I will watch, I like football. Don’t care who wins or loses. Honestly think UW blows UM out. UM is overrated, IMO, and won’t be able to keep up. UW is what UT can be with adequate skill guys.
I hope so badly that you are right.

Reactions: JRich
I will watch, I like football. Don’t care who wins or loses. Honestly think UW blows UM out. UM is overrated, IMO, and won’t be able to keep up. UW is what UT can be with adequate skill guys.
I hope Washington wins but I don’t think um is overrated. They pretty much whipped bama up front, which is not an easy feat.

Reactions: JRich
Oh I thought, based on the media, that football season was officially over since Bama was eliminated. I guess I was watching the Paul F. show too much!

Reactions: chuck0303
I picked I'll watch a little, but if its a good game , I'll stay with it meaning if Michigan is getting beat or theres a chance they could get beat. If its 14+ by halftime either way I'm out.

I will be watching and waiting for the new NCAA Video game trailer. then ill turn it off and go to bed lol

Reactions: CubsFanTN
I’m actually looking forward to watching it tonight. It should be a good game and this is the first time I don’t have to root against another SEC team so I’ll be able to enjoy it.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Would like to see Washington win. But you know who wins the natty the year after Michigan wins it?

Reactions: Volanta
I’m far more excited to watch this game (especially with the potential of Michigan losing) than I would be if one of our SEC rivals were playing. I don’t have to feel conflicted this year.

VN Store

Back