Todd's Taste of The Town

I've only read about 5 or 6 pages of this thread but... you tools realize that this game is not on CBS and Todd won't be here for this game right?

Does anyone remember the pool hall/ hot dog joint in west Knoxville about 20 years ago? Maybe Rogers? That place was great and the dogs were like 75 cents. I'm sure it isn't there anymore.

Rogers is still there. Best dogs I've had period. Several ways to dress them. Service is horrible. I think the bartender/server either has nudes of the owner cheating on his wife, or he is a funtional retard. Dogs are around 2.75 and go up with extra toppings.

Rogers is still there. Best dogs I've had period. Several ways to dress them. Service is horrible. I think the bartender/server either has nudes of the owner cheating on his wife, or he is a funtional retard. Dogs are around 2.75 and go up with extra toppings.

where's it at, I don't remember it?
TIA

Sam and Andy's

I can't believe it took me 120 posts to fins someone who recognizes first class food. It's just a shame that the location on the strip (both the original and the old hardees) had to close. It's never a trip to Knoxville without a stop at Sam & Andy's.

I've only read about 5 or 6 pages of this thread but... you tools realize that this game is not on CBS and Todd won't be here for this game right?

Brad Nessler and Todd Blackledge will call the game for ESPN.

Todd hasn't been on CBS since 2005.

Well to be honest, at times I probably can be a tool. I'll be nice and not say what your post makes you look like. I'll give you a hint....the opposite of smart. You get 3 guesses my man.

Brazeiros is pretty bland as far as brazillian steakhouses go. A place in Tampa called Boizao has a lot bigger/better pasta bar and incredible meats.

Speaking of Tampa. Wish a man could get one of those authentic Cuban sandwiches they make down there up here in Knoxville.

VN Store

Back