Todd's Taste of The Town

Have we all forgotten the sacred establishment that is Gus' Good Times Deli?! Sure they'll jack the prices up on gameday or post 1am when you walk in stumbling after a hard night, but it has tradition and their food is pretty damn good...

1 vote for Gus'!

its nothing special

Have we all forgotten the sacred establishment that is Gus' Good Times Deli?! Sure they'll jack the prices up on gameday or post 1am when you walk in stumbling after a hard night, but it has tradition and their food is pretty damn good...

1 vote for Gus'!

I voted for Gus'.

Awesome Philly Cheese Steak.

its nothing special

Some would consider that statement to be blasphemous...

I am and have always been a huge fan and supporter of Gus'.. Love the environment and the food is damn good too. Like I said, can be a little pricy at times, but it's a great campus spot.

Some would consider that statement to be blasphemous...

I am and have always been a huge fan and supporter of Gus'.. Love the environment and the food is damn good too. Like I said, can be a little pricy at times, but it's a great campus spot.

I mean, I ate there a lot when I was in school, but that doesn't make it good TV

Reactions: 1 person
How about Longs in Bearden. He could get an average cheesburger on a paperplate. However the shakes are pretty good.

How about Louis' Italian in Fountain City? That's where I will be for lunch on Friday.

Sadly, no.

Nama is good, but there are sushi placed everywhere now.

My first thought was Louie's in Fountain City. Have no idea how good the food is now.

Been a while since I've been there, but that was some good stuff the last time I went.

Brother Jack's for a screaming pig burger might not be the best place. Last time I was there, cockroaches were crawling up the walls. Nobody cared.

Don't tell me Brother Jack's is still there?? Where ever that was..... never went before midnight.

Give Todd some Moonshine to wash it down with.

Roman Room??
We gotta find George!

...or at least get a Rooster with Cheese "drug thru the garden" from Smokey Mountain Market.

.....or maybe even a Death Dog from the Roach Coach in front of Hess Hall.

Gus' food is so average. I think the only reason people think it's so great is because everybody's always drunk when they eat there. I've never understood the hype around that place.

VN Store

Back