To Protect and to Serve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dikhead and neither were you...just my opinions based on the video . See you're still stuck on the infamous one like....lmao

The video has their claim, and they are upset. It also notes police say their claims are not true at all. So call me any name you want, it doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Reactions: 2 people
The video has their claim, and they are upset. It also notes police say their claims are not true at all. So call me any name you want, it doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You're still a douche without a heart...im sure the 8 kids left fatherless feel just like you.You make me sick.

Reactions: 1 person

In short, the church group had set up on the sidewalk for the past 6 years without any issue. It's another money grab for the city. The city of Raleigh, NC says that they (church group) can apply for a permit to use the park which costs $800 dollars a day. Nowdays in Raleigh, you can be arrested for feeding the homeless without a permit. So anybody that goes to Raleigh to help feed the people that are homeless & hungry will face jail time. I'm glad to know that....thanks.

Last edited:
And here I didn't think you could come across any worse.

My mistake.

Ha! Being insulted by you is a compliment. I'm prerty sure wearing a k pot and a turtle suit, after CS'ing this 107 year old i could take him safely.

Ha! Being insulted by you is a compliment. I'm prerty sure wearing a k pot and a turtle suit, after CS'ing this 107 year old i could take him safely.

Ok, you walk into the room with the guy firing for the third time. Tell us where to send flowers.

Ok, you walk into the room with the guy firing for the third time. Tell us where to send flowers.

I'll wager I've seen more incoming than you ever will, and it's not much. I'm prertty sure I could disarm a 100 year old without murderering him

That's just incredibly wrong.

So you gas the old guy, he goes down and starts firing wildly, you let him keep shooting until he is done, go in and cuff him. Instead, the old adrenalin sets in and when a shot is fired you go in and blow the **** out of everything. The state run militia is already here. Happy LG? The military state is here. Workers in this country (i.e. laborers) are being empowered. Well it's been about a century since this happened the last time, then it was a race of people, now it is going to be a political party.

To each his own. Situation could've been handled with a rush tackle.

I must respectfully disagree. It's not like the guy was simply holding a gun, he was firing through the door in the direction of the police officers. I don't care if the guy is over a hundred years old, that gives police the right to use deadly force. There was no reason for any of these officers to risk their lives any further by trying to subdue the guy when he is clearly trying to kill them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back