To Protect and to Serve II

You're probably right. Humans are contradicting and hypocritical. That's why if you haunt YouTube enough, you'll find the very type of anti-Black videos you mentioned. When I roamed the web much more than I do now, I made a discovery. White Supremacy websites that promoted the most vile claims I'd ver seen. I saw images of Michele Obama with a bugle in her skirt, and a caption saying, "The gorilla woman with a d----." And gross as it was, it's nowhere near as bad as other stuff I saw on these sites. The ones running these sites have gotten better at screening who can view them, but some dumb ones remain. A VPN, private email address, etc can still get you in. The smart ones who only allow folks they know within a clique are harder nuts to crack. So what you say, it does happen and is quite widespread, just mostly hidden. I wager you know that, given the 'tude most of your posts show.
I don’t support that kind of garbage either.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Yes that was the fbi case where they realized they seriously overstepped and were called on it in court.
The one in that link was Randolph County Sheriff in Alabama.

They kicked his door in and tossed a flash bang - without a warrant.
Then confiscated everything of value, down to the cash in his wallet - still without a warrant.

They won a lawsuit. Rare.

The one in that link was Randolph County Sheriff in Alabama.

They kicked his door in and tossed a flash bang - without a warrant.
Then confiscated everything of value, down to the cash in his wallet - still without a warrant.

They won a lawsuit. Rare.
Winning lawsuits is good. Winning lawsuits and then having those responsible run into genuine personal legal trouble is much better and a far greater deterrent than being forced to hand over tax payer dollars.

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back