To Protect and to Serve II

Federal Civil Rights Case Surrounding Breonna Taylor Raid Ends In Mistrial​

A jury became deadlocked Thursday in the civil rights case against the former Louisville police officer involved in the raid involving Breonna Taylor.

Brett Hankison, 47, saw the federal case against him end in a mistrial. Federal prosecutors accused Hankison of excessive force in the 2020 botched raid that took Taylor's life.

That same year, Hankison was fired from the police force. Months later, he would be charged in Jefferson County court with three counts of wanton endangerment in the first degree. However, in March of last year, he was acquitted of all three charges and avoided as much as 15 years in prison.

This latest trial was another attempt to punish Hankison, with prosecutors seeking a maximum sentence of life in prison. Prosecutors still have the option to try the former police officer again.

Yet another case of completely unnecessary and unjustifiable harm against an elderly person.

Going after them damn Amish. Cops and regulators ain't worth a f^^k.

Lancaster County farmer fined $250,000 for repeated food safety violations | fox43.com

Democratically enacted?

But but but, I thought businesses can do what they want to do, @Rickyvol77? You have more than 2000 satisfied customers and the state comes in and tries to destroy his business.

Big Gov't Raids Small Amish Farmer Who Refuses To Participate In The Industrial Meat/Milk Complex

The USDA has tried to bring Miller's farm into compliance with federal regulations, but Amos has yet to cooperate with the Feds and faces fines and jail time.

A Pennsylvania State Police spokesperson said:

"The PA Department of Agriculture is conducting a search warrant on this property. Troopers from PSP Lancaster are just assisting with scene security. You will have to reach out to the DOA for information on their investigation."

According to LancasterOnline, Miller and the Feds have been locked "in a standoff over his compliance with federal food safety rules and failure to pay assessed fines."

With his sovereign citizen defense, Miller has tried to thwart the Fed's overreach to get him to comply with food safety rules. He sells all sorts of food to more than 4,000 buyers, such as organic eggs, raw milk, grass-fed beef and cheese, and fresh produce. He doesn't use electricity, chemical fertilizers, vaccines, or petroleum products in farming.

I was a little bit naive and I thought that, if I’m doing the right thing and I’ve done nothing wrong, it’s very hard for somebody to articulate being able to punish me,” he said. “Doing the right thing — obviously, it’s effectively killed my career.”

Ask Mathew Bianchi why he joined the department and at first, he answers vaguely: He saw it as an opportunity to do some good in the world, or a family member suggested he try it. But ask him repeatedly and eventually the answer changes.

“When I was a kid, I used to joke around,” he says. “I used to see people driving badly and it was like, I wish I could be a cop and give that guy a ticket. And that’s what I ended up doing!”

Going on right now. Heard the police response headed down the beltway while in the gym.

The best thing for neighborhoods like what is in SE is to totally pull the police out and wall it off. That'll serve the desires of the community, the police themselves, and the taxpayers.

When you vilify Law Enforcement it’s makes good qualified candidates not want to apply then agencies are forced to hire people like this.
That's not the cause and effect. There have always been good cops and bad cops. Those two in particular are very stupid but there are a lot like them. Maybe the first officer needed a drug test; he seems a little jumpy.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back