To Protect and to Serve II

You should watch the remainder and see how the story ended. Then ask yourself how he ends up being so "militant".
Were the cops racist?….. or just stupid…. Or both? Yeah …. They sucked, but so does this guy with his saltines comments. The double standard is BS.
If a white man made a similar video referring to a black cop as a spook or a spade, he’d be labeled a neo-nazi, alt right white supremacist.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
You should watch the remainder and see how the story ended. Then ask yourself how he ends up being so "militant".

I’d be pissed off too. These police officers should lose their jobs. Some guy says you stole something and they don’t demand any evidence before making an arrest? Then they seem disappointed they can’t take him in for something else.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Were the cops racist?….. or just stupid…. Or both? Yeah …. They sucked, but so does this guy with his saltines comments. The double standard is BS.
If a white man made a similar video referring to a black cop as a spook or a spade, he’d be labeled a neo-nazi, alt right white supremacist.
You are correct. It is over the top and racist.

You're probably right. Humans are contradicting and hypocritical. That's why if you haunt YouTube enough, you'll find the very type of anti-Black videos you mentioned. When I roamed the web much more than I do now, I made a discovery. White Supremacy websites that promoted the most vile claims I'd ver seen. I saw images of Michele Obama with a bugle in her skirt, and a caption saying, "The gorilla woman with a d----." And gross as it was, it's nowhere near as bad as other stuff I saw on these sites. The ones running these sites have gotten better at screening who can view them, but some dumb ones remain. A VPN, private email address, etc can still get you in. The smart ones who only allow folks they know within a clique are harder nuts to crack. So what you say, it does happen and is quite widespread, just mostly hidden. I wager you know that, given the 'tude most of your posts show.

Here’s the guy’s side of the story. It appears the package in question was a firearm of some type
Your friend shared this video with you. Watch it now!

Looks like they arrested the guy without asking his side of the story. And the company axed him. There must be more to this story. Both videos make it look incredibly unfair to the accused employee.

Last edited:
Cops get away with too much, and everyone knows it. A certain faction of our society relishes this.
--https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-cop-previously-fired-giving-feces-sandwich-homeless-man-has-been-fired-again

And now this: Connecticut trooper who fatally shot man in stopped car set to go on trial

He'll get off with a congratulating slap on the wrist, just wait and see. It's the norm, after all.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
didn't see this discussed, and wasn't sure where to put it:

cop vs acorn.

article seems to do a pretty fair job explaining the situation. after an arrest an acorn fell on the cop car, causing the arresting cop to think the person he just arrested was firing a silenced gun at him and he claimed to be hit. cop went down and mag dumps into the cop car. luckily the guy who was arrested wasn't hurt. cop resigned shortly after.

I can't fault the cop for getting spooked, or drawing his weapon. thats a pretty charged moment, but mag dumping without a clear target is inexcusable. and these are the people the Dems want us to trust with guns.

didn't see this discussed, and wasn't sure where to put it:

cop vs acorn.

article seems to do a pretty fair job explaining the situation. after an arrest an acorn fell on the cop car, causing the arresting cop to think the person he just arrested was firing a silenced gun at him and he claimed to be hit. cop went down and mag dumps into the cop car. luckily the guy who was arrested wasn't hurt. cop resigned shortly after.

I can't fault the cop for getting spooked, or drawing his weapon. thats a pretty charged moment, but mag dumping without a clear target is inexcusable. and these are the people the Dems want us to trust with guns.
I’m hit did it for me. He will never live this down. Waiting for the lawsuit that follows.

I just now saw part of the video (I fast forwarded threw Aaron Bushnell burning himself... I'm not that kind of person to see that type of stuff)... But a comment and a freeze frame was made during that event. So a police officer on the scene that was watching this man burn alive was pointing a gun at him (I guess because he felt that Bushnell burning was a threat to him).

So let me get this straight... a man that sets himself on fire, modern police training is to pull out a gun on him rather than a fire extinguisher?

Your country HATES you. Again... the POLICE, your politicians, some of your fellow citizens HATE you!!! And the police and military are the tip of the spear. But oh oh oh... "Thank you for your service..." Who in the hell do the military and police serve? You... the average citizen? Or their corporate masters?

You people are dumb. Keep loving on your uniformed govt enforcers. And BTW, Aaron Bushnell was a man in uniform, also.

I just now saw part of the video (I fast forwarded threw Aaron Bushnell burning himself... I'm not that kind of person to see that type of stuff)... But a comment and a freeze frame was made during that event. So a police officer on the scene that was watching this man burn alive was pointing a gun at him (I guess because he felt that Bushnell burning was a threat to him).

So let me get this straight... a man that sets himself on fire, modern police training is to pull out a gun on him rather than a fire extinguisher?

Your country HATES you. Again... the POLICE, your politicians, some of your fellow citizens HATE you!!! And the police and military are the tip of the spear. But oh oh oh... "Thank you for your service..." Who in the hell do the military and police serve? You... the average citizen? Or their corporate masters?

You people are dumb. Keep loving on your uniformed govt enforcers. And BTW, Aaron Bushnell was a man in uniform, also.
Not as dumb as you.....

VN Store

Back