TN vs OKC

Maybe I'm being biased but it seems the strike zone has been very tight for the Vols.

It was tight for both sides, but our hitters were playing dumb and swinging at crap out of the zone. To her credit, Stevens was moving her ball through the zone and then out much better than Ellen was.

If game 3 is necessary it will be played right after at 8 ET. I think game 2 will be on Espn, and if game 3 is needed it will switch over to espn2. Is that correct?

Only 3 of OU's 8 runs in game 1 were statistically earned. UT had 4 errors. That's simply unacceptable at this point. Ellen didn't pitch anything close to her best game, but she got absolutely zero help from either her defense or offense. That has to be frustrating.

Reactions: 1 person
Another lightning delay today. Ellen seems to have a lot better stuff than yesterday. We need to score some runs that was supposed to be this teams strong point.

Now starting at 7 est. Looking really dark down there hopefully the storms will pass through quickly.

I just looked at the map and I doubt they can start before 8:30 EST a huge storm headed that way I expect it will take over another hour for them all to move through.

I doubt they start tonight I see storms backed up all the way to New Mexico that have to move through that region. We may not play until Monday. They are expecting rain and storms Sunday as well.

VN Store

Back