TN vs OKC

ellen should throw one at his head and tell the catcher to let it pass thru. imho :)

Certainly isn't one I like. That last one was a ball in my eyes and if it were against us I would've been aggravated.

Our bats have struck out 5 times in 2 innings. They do know they're not facing Keilani Ricketts this time...right?

Reactions: 1 person
Early pitching is discouraging but this game won't be won or lost there--OU has such good hitters. I'm not sure what the gameplan is but I think our hitters should realize we are going to need at least 5 runs to win.

We've got too many players striking out too much. We're supposed to be a good hitting team--and we've seen a lot of good pitchers all year--so at least put the darn ball in play. Poor Tarango has had a rough year. Gotta start hitting the ball.

This team is really letting the crowd and the moment affect them. Too hyped up.

We've got too many players striking out too much. We're supposed to be a good hitting team--and we've seen a lot of good pitchers all year--so at least put the darn ball in play. Poor Tarango has had a rough year. Gotta start hitting the ball.

I agree. I'm not sure what it is. My local high school team I support is a recent example. They entered the state tournament with a 40-6 record and played a tough schedule. Went ice cold hitting and didn't even score a run in two games and got put out in the first round. Two teams that they beat three times this season are still playing in the finals.

It's like they just over analyze the situation when they get this far. Just put the bat on the ball.

I hate it when coaches bring the outfield in...I don't care if the player is a slapper. Oklahoma always hits slaps deep. Coaches brought us in again.....déjà vu. If I were an outfielder that would bother me....let me play back...if I have to run forward I will. Takes the wind out kids.

I hate it when coaches bring the outfield in...I don't care if the player is a slapper. Oklahoma always hits slaps deep. Coaches brought us in again.....déjà vu. If I were an outfielder that would bother me....let me play back...if I have to run forward I will. Takes the wind out kids.

This! I was always taught to play back. You can run forward a lot better than you can chase one down backwards.

This delay has to be to our benefit. Trying to be optimistic. Our hitting wasn't doing well and theirs was, so not much it can do to us. Maybe it'll mess with theirs.

Honestly I'm not sure why, at this point, Tarango is even still in the lineup. I said the same thing her freshman year when she didn't even hit .200.

And now it's affecting her defense. Has no business in the lineup or on the field.

They were blaming Ellen for not getting the ball out, that was all on Tarango, she didn't get to the bag!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back