TN vs OKC

how bout those lady gators?

won one for the good ole SEC & beat bama too! woot woot...

how bout those lady gators?

won one for the good ole SEC & beat bama too! woot woot...

Don't understand the nuances of softball so don't follow it unless our Ladys are playing. Who's still in and what's the take on them? Pulling for SEC, go Florida!

Reactions: 1 person
We swept florida earlier in the season! having to play oklahoma at their place (on the other side of the universe) was very bad luck--or just getting screwed by the committee.

Yeah, I'd be somewhat reluctant to get rid of a highly successful coach because some fans don't like his personality.

Yet you 2nd guess his game management and lack of recruiting a 5 star pitcher for next season AND I never said get rid of Karen -- why doesnt she get any love from fans on here ? Its all about Ralph - if they had 1 HC - I would be curious to see which Weekly the girls prefer.

Yet you 2nd guess his game management and lack of recruiting a 5 star pitcher for next season AND I never said get rid of Karen -- why doesnt she get any love from fans on here ? Its all about Ralph - if they had 1 HC - I would be curious to see which Weekly the girls prefer.

Yes, I second guess his game management and lack of recruiting a pitcher in this class. What's your point?

Sand here's the link/quote from Sooner website after the last super regional game. Transfers, either leaving or coming are normally very close hold. So who knows.

Postgame Quotes: OU v. Tennessee - Oklahoma Sooners

I haven't seen any quote attributed to Weekly about a transfer pitcher.
[/QUOTE]

If she was a Stanford commit we should be able to pinpoint who she is.

Yes, I second guess his game management and lack of recruiting a pitcher in this class. What's your point?

Glad they dont get rid of highly sucessful coaches because of armchair fans - eat your own words -- avi of Auburns basketball coach ? nice !

HAHA that is the farthest thing from the truth
We've met them. Both are very personable and easy to talk to. And it wasn't at a UT function where they were on PR duty; it was at an airport and on the flight. Enjoyed meeting them. After that was when I started following the LV softball team. Although as previously posted, I do NOT understand the game or the coaching. But....GO LVs!!!

We've met them. Both are very personable and easy to talk to. And it wasn't at a UT function where they were on PR duty; it was at an airport and on the flight. Enjoyed meeting them. After that was when I started following the LV softball team. Although as previously posted, I do NOT understand the game or the coaching. But....GO LVs!!!

It's pretty similar to slow pitch softball. Runners can't lead but they can steal after it leaves pitcher's hand, liberal substitution rules, 60 ft. base paths, etc. etc. Pretty simple game.

VN Store

Back