‘23 TN RB DeSean Bishop (Tennessee commit)

Idk why but his reported 4.55 40 time doesn’t scare me off. Kamara ran a 4.56 in the combine. I think Bishops a versatile RB, and I think he has good lateral quickness. I hope he ends up with us and he proves to be a great local RB and a great story!
Kamara was 25 pounds bigger, an insane athlete, and had/has great explosion, cutting ability, receiving ability and vision to offset that 40 time

Kamara was 25 pounds bigger, an insane athlete, and had/has great explosion, cutting ability, receiving ability and vision to offset that 40 time
The best attribute Kamara has IMO is his ability to maintain his balance after contact. It is really impressive watching him bounce off tackles

He was responding to when kamara ran 4.55 at combine, he was up to 215 or so then. 4.55 at 215 isn’t looked down upon too much
That's also comparing a 22 year old with 4 years of college strength and conditioning to an 18 year old high school kid. A 4.55 in high school isn't elite, but by no means is it slow.

He was responding to when kamara ran 4.55 at combine, he was up to 215 or so then. 4.55 at 215 isn’t looked down upon too much
You really think Bishop is gonna be that much slower if he adds 15 pounds to be the same as Kamara? I’m not saying he’s the same caliber of athlete, but I am saying that sometimes 40 times aren’t the best judge of how good a RB is.

You really think Bishop is gonna be that much slower if he adds 15 pounds to be the same as Kamara? I’m not saying he’s the same caliber of athlete, but I am saying that sometimes 40 times aren’t the best judge of how good a RB is.
Extremely overrated measurement for a running back after high school.

Honestly coming out of high school Jabari Small had similar measurables to Bishop. I think Bishop is quicker than small though.

Reactions: whitw
Didn’t mean it like that but I wouldn’t compare Bishop to Kamara style wise at all

Reactions: swchandler1988
Not to mention, the greatest balance I've seen in a very long time. Kamara has Walter Payton balance. Strong like Walter, too...not nowhere near as mean as Walter, tho.

VN Store

Back