‘23 TN RB DeSean Bishop (Tennessee commit)

Nope! He actually thinks that's realistic.

Who knows if some local folks want to pay him for ads for cookies, chicken wings, or car ads to offset total out of pocket costs to take a full ride elsewhere.

It is a no lose prop for staff if true in these breaking NIL news days. Only reason I think it may be in play is AP not throwing water on him being part of class. Love hometown boy makes good stories. Hate STUPID STAFF flips from some orange elements on the boards and call-in shows. They are a versatile bunch.

If he ends up here he can always have taken his shot and portal out. HOPE it is an option and if not us I love Appy St. as an underdog team.

Who knows if some local folks want to pay him for ads for cookies, chicken wings, or car ads to offset total out of pocket costs to take a full ride elsewhere.

It is a no lose prop for staff if true in these breaking NIL news days. Only reason I think it may be in play is AP not throwing water on him being part of class. Love hometown boy makes good stories. Hate STUPID STAFF flips from some orange elements on the boards and call-in shows. They are a versatile bunch.

If he ends up here he can always have taken his shot and portal out. HOPE it is an option and if not us I love Appy St. as an underdog team.
The issue is that an athletic scholarship comes with a lot more than just tuition, room, and board. Being a PWO (even if NIL pays your tuition) is not the same.

The issue is that an athletic scholarship comes with a lot more than just tuition, room, and board. Being a PWO (even if NIL pays your tuition) is not the same.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
This kid isn’t going to be a PWO with NIL. I asked Ryan Callahan on 247 about him and he said he would be part of this class if he signs with us. Meaning he will be on full athletic scholarship.

Finally watched the tape just now. I mean, I’m not a coach but looked like Eric Grey body type with more speed maybe even, hard to tell. But the hudl senior clip run one, out running the angles was impressive to me. Maybe these kids are slow but still looked to be a feat.

Finally watched the tape just now. I mean, I’m not a coach but looked like Eric Grey body type with more speed maybe even, hard to tell. But the hudl senior clip run one, out running the angles was impressive to me. Maybe these kids are slow but still looked to be a feat.
Check out his junior highlights as well. It's like 10 minutes of touchdowns.

One guy out of 25. You’ll live. It’s not really possible to have an entire class of guys that Alabama and Georgia wanted. I bet he would’ve had more offers anyway if he played at Alcoa or Maryville instead of Karns.

I think some of our fans would rather see a scholarship go unused than take a low rated recruit because they're such religious zealots about the recruiting rankings. The notion that Heupel knows what he's doing more than the people at 247 is way off their radar.

Frankly I would be insulted if a school tried to use me to skirt scholarship limits. If I’m good enough for a scholarship, I should get a scholarship. If not, why are you promising me all this NIL in the first place?

I don't know it to be true. There was a rumor about Eric Berry paying for it. Maybe the kid just wants to be a Vol. Or maybe it's a false rumor. Either way, if this staff wants him, I'm fine with it.

One guy out of 25. You’ll live. It’s not really possible to have an entire class of guys that Alabama and Georgia wanted. I bet he would’ve had more offers anyway if he played at Alcoa or Maryville instead of Karns.

Idc about his ranking. I care about how many carries this kid had all throughout HS.

According to maxpreps, he had 1000 carries throughout his career.

Compare that to Keith's, 315 carries.

Just way too many.

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back