'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

This is Tucks Dad. I can tell you guys exactly what hapoened.

Tuck was asked numerous times to attend the 5 Star challenge . He said no each time ( to multiple people ) for his on reasons. So that's strike one against Tuck. Strike two was he stopped communications whenever he was getting offers to a certain rivals employee ahead of time. Strike three I on Volquest stated 247 was better than rivals and was asked why by same rivals employee who Tuck turned down to attend the 5 star challenge.

Honestly I nor Tuck give a crap about these ranking anymore. When he was a 8th grader I did because I was stupid enough to think they were legit. No I realize there worthless as the toilet paper I used today.

Recipe to be Ranked high in Rivals....

Notify rivals employee ahead of time when you get a offer. Don't tweet them until he doesn't (Very important step)

Attend all the rivals camps you can and perform your best.

Attend the 5 star challenge when asked, don't make them call a friend to ask you.

Retweet everything rivals related.

Tuck was asked numerous times to attend the 5 Star challenge . He said no each time ( to multiple people ) for his on reasons. So that's strike one against Tuck. Strike two was he stopped communications whenever he was getting offers to a certain rivals employee ahead of time. Strike three I on Volquest stated 247 was better than rivals and was asked why by same rivals employee who Tuck turned down to attend the 5 star challenge.

Honestly I nor Tuck give a crap about these ranking anymore. When he was a 8th grader I did because I was stupid enough to think they were legit. No I realize there worthless as the toilet paper I used today.

Notify rivals employee ahead of time when you get a offer. Don't tweet them until he doesn't (Very important step)

Attend the 5 star challenge when asked, don't make them call a friend to ask you.

Thanks man. You don’t have to explain though. Most of us know how Rivals is. It’s a bunch of crap. Hope to see your son in orange! He’s a freaking beast!

Vol fans???

Me yes, but more importantly I'm a fan of my son making the right decision for him.
Thats what its all about.Good job Dad.Its a shame Rivals is a pay for rank site now.Ive always questioned how any of these writers are qualified to rank recruits any way.Most never played a down of football past high school.

#1 Welcome to the board!
#2 Have thick skin on here, as we have some crazy posters, and some who pose as Vol fans but are actually rival fans.
#3 We obviously hope your son ends up a Vol.
#4 In relation to your post...

1535582042075.gif

Thanks for the post.

Woody Wommack at Rivals is awful. Guessing that’s who you’re talking about.

VN Store

Back