'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

Crystal Ball predictions: Tennessee 100%

Tennessee gave Tucker, a four-star Class of 2020 prospect from nearby Knoxville Catholic High School, one of his first offers more than two years ago, and he has visited the Vols a number of times since then. A top-100 player nationally who's ranked the No. 2 prospect from Tennessee in the 247Sports Composite for the 2020 class, the Shelbyville, Tenn., native already has received four predictions for Tennessee, including one pick last month.

RC

“I sat in the recruiting section with my son. It was not a good night. Throw the poor play on the field out. The whole recruiting organization/flow was disorganized tonight. Honestly worst visit I have been to yet. Hate tothrow any salts on the wounds. But it was bad.”

Poppa tucker

“I sat in the recruiting section with my son. It was not a good night. Throw the poor play on the field out. The whole recruiting organization/flow was disorganized tonight. Honestly worst visit I have been to yet. Hate tothrow any salts on the wounds. But it was bad.”

Poppa tucker
That does surprise me.

Poppa tucker
Man I dont know what to think about that. Maybe the 98 team fanfare took some of the recruiting time. I am puzzled. It's just going to take some time fellas. It sucks but patience is gonna have to be a virtue .

Should be noted his dad is a vol fan. Maybe he’s just grumpy at the result. Can’t blame him

The disorganization might be a result of trying to do too much. Too many recruits, the ‘98 team here, and I’m pretty sure we’ve had some new people hired in to run our recruiting. Like one of our key people left to be in charge of UCF recruiting recently. Etc.

Disappointing to hear, obviously. Hope the other recruits didn’t have as bad of experiences but odds are they may have.

Damn what a bad night last night was.

Also from Bryn Tuckers dad...

As I wake up this morning usually I am over it but I'm not. I truly believe this program will not be successful with the piss poor recruiting department they have. I been to a lot of schools but last night was horrible.

A few things that didn't feel right to me was how they handled the OV and commits. One was they weren't sitting together, secondly I seen a OV standing at half time looking for a place to sit with his family while hostesses and staff where all gathered around at there seats on the phone. To start it off there was poor communication about parking. We live in Knoxville and I understand parking is a PIA could you imagine being a family from out of state on a unofficial visit and trying to find a place to park. Not mention the cluster it was to get registered.

I have had the blessing to go on recruiting visits with my son Bama , Auburn, Florida , VT, Notre Dame, USC JR , GA and they all handle this the same way put the OV with the commits, put them with the 5 star recruits you have in. Put them on the front row of the game, let them eat together and hang out. UT failed at this last night.

No matter what you think. Relationships between the players wins in recruiting. There is a very simple rule they trust each other not the coaches.

What motivation would he have to lie about it? He's supposedly a Vol fan.

I don’t think he’s lying. I think his boy probably wasn’t the #1 target this weekend and he didn’t get the attention pops thought he deserved so isn’t happy about that.

Couple that with his favorite team looking awful, and you get comments like that. Jmo

I don’t think he’s lying. I think his boy probably wasn’t the #1 target this weekend and he didn’t get the attention pops thought he deserved so isn’t happy about that.

Couple that with his favorite team looking awful, and you get comments like that. Jmo
Maybe so but if he's receiving better treatment at other schools, that says something to me. We don't need to take anything for granted. Every recruit we want should be treated like royalty. Recruiting is literally the only way out of thus mess. JMO.

Reactions: BucksnortVol

VN Store

Back