'18 TN DT Brant Lawless

It's Brant everywhere online maybe it's just pronounced Brent. That only thing that could possibly be causing the confusion

Brent is a good kid. He trains with his cousin at the Law Foundation. His cousin is a twin that played at Pearl Cohn under the legendary Maurice Fitzgerald. The twins signed with Memphis out of high school and the trainer played for the Cleveland Browns for a yr or 2. Once again Brent has always been a big tough kid who was athletic early on and comes from good athletic blood. While I didn't see this kind of ranking coming i figured he'd be really good someday. Just to fill you in in middle school thisbkid played rb and was really intimidating doing so.

Kid named Lawless who trains at the Law Foundation. Solid.

Reactions: 1 person
It's Brant everywhere online maybe it's just pronounced Brent. That only thing that could possibly be causing the confusion

You're exactly right. Talked to his dad and it's definitely Brant and pronounced Brent. Nash Christian scrimmages Pearl Cohn Friday. I'm definitely gonna ask a coach for some film because against that 1A competition Brant looks like Warren Sapp. The thing is that's what I didn't see from Bituli in his film. I've cut members of his family for years including him and he's always been a bigger intimidating size kid. I will talk to him Friday and see what the family says in reference to It.

You're exactly right. Talked to his dad and it's definitely Brant and pronounced Brent. Nash Christian scrimmages Pearl Cohn Friday. I'm definitely gonna ask a coach for some film because against that 1A competition Brant looks like Warren Sapp. The thing is that's what I didn't see from Bituli in his film. I've cut members of his family for years including him and he's always been a bigger intimidating size kid. I will talk to him Friday and see what the family says in reference to It.

wut?

No money in it. They only take tips.

GmEjiCv.gif

Judging by the kids name, he seems to be an FSU or Auburn lock. LSU may sneak in, which is by no means a reference to their QB's formerly alleged malfeasance.

VN Store

Back