'25 TN DL Stephon Shivers

yES...............HE PLAYED FOR BRUCETON............WAS NOT RECRUITED FOR TENN SO HE WENT TO OLE MISS AND SHOWED OUT !!!!

giphy.gif

It's hard to believe today, but once upon a time Bruceton was the scariest single A team in the land. I don't know what ever happened to him but they had a RB in the 90s named Joe Longmire that was a man beast. That guy would send half your defense to the hospital.

It's hard to believe today, but once upon a time Bruceton was the scariest single A team in the land. I don't know what ever happened to him but they had a RB in the 90s named Joe Longmire that was a man beast. That guy would send half your defense to the hospital.
Yes they were

He grew up to become the dedicated and unflappable sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming.

He was unstoppable. A legend in west Tennessee

Reactions: Skullbone

Changing generations in small towns.

It's like what Bradford boys and girls basketball was for a long time. When you have a town that small sometimes a generation of elite athletes will come through but when they are gone the town is too small to keep producing more.

I live just a few miles up the road from Humboldt. They have a big old sign home Doug Atkins.
A guy I knew had his NFL rookie jersey(Cleveland Browns) that thing was huge😂🧡

I’m sorry you live a few miles up the road from Humboldt

You are correct! I remember watching film of them playing some of our opponents and we was AA, and they was laying beat downs in bigger opponents if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Skullbone
Interesting this kid just committed to Georgia, wonder how much we were recruiting him? Seems like we had other guys at a higher priority

Reactions: LittleVol
Being from Trenton, I hate Humboldt and Milan like I hate bama. Humboldt had a really good team when I was growing up. They are horrible now. I think they were 4-6 last year and i think they were 0-10 in 22 . This kid is good for small town football. Hope he chooses UT.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Interesting this kid just committed to Georgia, wonder how much we were recruiting him? Seems like we had other guys at a higher priority
UGA and Tennessee have done well trading recruits from their respective states.

They like all of the really huge lineman from Tennessee.
Just like we love their DBs from the Peach State

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back