'25 TN DL Stephon Shivers

Being from Trenton, I hate Humboldt and Milan like I hate bama. Humboldt had a really good team when I was growing up. They are horrible now. I think they were 4-6 last year and i think they were 0-10 in 22 . This kid is good for small town football. Hope he chooses UT.
Most of their talent has got the hell out of that crap hole. South Gibson, Milan, Trenton, that’s quite a collection of talent in one county for west Tennessee

Being from Trenton, I hate Humboldt and Milan like I hate bama. Humboldt had a really good team when I was growing up. They are horrible now. I think they were 4-6 last year and i think they were 0-10 in 22 . This kid is good for small town football. Hope he chooses UT.

Sound like he's made up his mind. Part of the Boldt's problem is a lack of interest from this generation and kids going to other schools like Trenton. There is some strange dynamic where the kids are able to play for Trenton. I think they had less than 20 players this year. Combine that with the element of the South Gibson split, their football program took at tumble.

Agreed. Humboldt is awful. The Strawberry Festival is the only good thing that happens there.
I have a cousin who is a teacher at Humboldt. You should hear her fuss about the parents. She has been around 10 years. She left recently to move to South Fulton and she much happier. I would have been in jail a long time ago if someone talked to me the way she said the students and parents talked to her ,but I can be a little hot headed.

I have a cousin who is a teacher at Humboldt. You should hear her fuss about the parents. She has been around 10 years. She left recently to move to South Fulton and she much happier. I would have been in jail a long time ago if someone talked to me the way she said the students and parents talked to her ,but I can be a little hot headed.
She moved to my stomping grounds.

VN Store

Back