'19 TN ATH Adonis Otey (ARK Commit 8/1/18)

He's an instate guy you know. Sure you'll boom at all?

unlike others on here I do not see state lines when it comes to cruitin so he get the same mini boom I would give for getting a sophomore from North Dakota or Rhode Island.

Ummmmm......yes?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
unlike others on here I do not see state lines when it comes to cruitin so he get the same mini boom I would give for getting a sophomore from North Dakota or Rhode Island.

You heard it from his own keyboard.... BigNewt is against states rights!!! BOOOO!!! BOOOO!!!!:rtfm:

2019 class is looking real nice!

Glad we got talented, in-state kids excited about the program. I hope that continues to be contagious and we can build on it with continued winning on the field.

Very nice. Walt wells and Warren proving to be big time hires on and off field. I see Warren as a potential DC if Shoop ever gets a HC job offer he likes

Very nice. Walt wells and Warren proving to be big time hires on and off field. I see Warren as a potential DC if Shoop ever gets a HC job offer he likes

I think Shoop wants another chance to get in head coaching sooner rather than later and that Warren was hired as a potential heir apparent to DC just like Scott was to OC.

I think Shoop wants another chance to get in head coaching sooner rather than later and that Warren was hired as a potential heir apparent to DC just like Scott was to OC.

Shoop did himself no favors with UT's defensive performance last year.

Reactions: 2 people
:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::number1::number1::number1::number1::number1::welcomec::welcomec::welcomec::welcomec::welcomec::bammer::bammer::bammer::bammer::bammer::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::baloon::baloon::baloon::baloon::baloon::3083yourock::3083yourock::3083yourock::3083yourock::3083yourock::td::td::td::td::td::welcome3::welcome3::welcome3::welcome3::welcome3::welcome3:We are Tennessee we recruit 4 stars to:)

Last edited:
Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train Adonis !!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Attachments

• Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 642
  • BlueTicHoundPups - Copy (2).gif
    BlueTicHoundPups - Copy (2).gif
    723.6 KB · Views: 664
  • happy-baby-smile.jpg
    happy-baby-smile.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 662
  • TrumpThumbsUpRedHat.jpg
    TrumpThumbsUpRedHat.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 664
Maybe the 2019 class is that top 5 class that so many have wanted.

I believe that 2018's class will end up a top 10 ranked class.

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
:number1: :number1: :number1: :number1:
:number1: :welcomec: :welcomec: :welcomec:
:welcomec: :welcomec: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer:
:bammer: :bammer: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:
:fireworks: :fireworks: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon:
:baloon: :baloon: :3083yourock:
:3083yourock: :3083yourock: :3083yourock:
:3083yourock: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :welcome3:
:welcome3: :welcome3: :welcome3:
:welcome3: :welcome3:
We are Tennessee we recruit 4 stars too! :)

fyp

VN Store

Back