'19 TN ATH Adonis Otey (ARK Commit 8/1/18)

Any idea where he's headed?

First thought was Ensworth or Brentwood Academy

My guess is that we will stay in-state but you never know he might be leaving the state of Tennessee. Maybe something to do with his dad's job or maybe it's something to do with fishy/crazy going things going on at Blackman High School. I hope he stays in-state because that would help us tremendously in our continued recruiting progress for him.

My guess is that we will stay in-state but you never know he might be leaving the state of Tennessee. Maybe something to do with his dad's job or maybe it's something to do with fishy/crazy going things going on at Blackman High School. I hope he stays in-state because that would help us tremendously in our continued recruiting progress for him.

I have known Blackman coach David Watson since we were kids. I can assure the fishy/crazy things moved to Blount County. David is a good man.

Reactions: 2 people
It's like you're a wizard!

43453359.jpg

From Rucker

I spoke with 2019 athlete prospect Adonis Otey from Murfreesboro Blackman High School.
Notes...
- This was Otey's fifth or sixth trip to Tennessee. Loves the place and feels like he knows everybody.
- Not ready to commit or anything but "definitely" has Tennessee high on his list.
- Tennessee is recruiting him as a corner. Some other programs are recruiting him at safety. Said he doesn't have a corner/safety preference and wouldn't be opposed to playing offense, either.
- Really likes new DBs coach Charlton Warren.
- Tennessee is recruiting him the hardest, but Louisville is also recruiting him hard.
- No timetable on his decision yet because he knows he still has plenty of time, but Tennessee definitely will be a factor.

VN Store

Back