TK Jr injured?

First off I will say I am so glad he is ok and hope he recovers from this.

Now can they just stay away from women and bars for 4 years? Is that too much to ask?

Reactions: 2 people
Jimmy’s blog should be shut down. Even if true, what good comes from publicizing this?

Absolutely nothing! I would hate to have my dirty laundry aired for all to see. I hope he didn't actually do this, but if he did, the LAST thing he needs right now is to have it broadcast to the world in a blow by blow account.

Not the first time Jimmy has slung mud at a UT player. I would ban his ass from all UT sports activities.

Reactions: 4 people
Absolutely nothing! I would hate to have my dirty laundry aired for all to see. I hope he didn't actually do this, but if he did, the LAST thing he needs right now is to have it broadcast to the world in a blow by blow account.

Not the first time Jimmy has slung mud at a UT player. I would ban his ass from all UT sports activities.

If the cops were called its going to be public knowledge anyway. You don't want your dirty laundry aired, nobody does..but when you do something that gets the cops involved...its going to happen. Its sh!tty but thats life.

People need to start telling their sons there are more fish in the sea..way more...and never let them watch RomCom's or Lifetime.

Reactions: 5 people

All Jimmy did was report what was in a police report. It’s public record. If his report was just based on hearsay or reporting things not part of public record then that would be a problem. If people don’t want things in the media then don’t get the police called to your house.

Reactions: 7 people
There's no way that that is the whole story. He's probably embarrassed. I'm sure Pruitt will be on this and the right people that need to be involved will be.

I hope you get your head on straight man. No girl is worth all of that.

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting how Jimmy doesn’t want to report on coaching searches “until there is a coaching search out of respect for the coach”. Yet he has no problems on jumping on this.

Prayers for Jr and his family.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back