TK Jr injured?

Shame on media speculation on this regardless if it’s true. TKJr seemed to be one of the top guys, character-wise. He needs to get his head right. Suicide accomplishes nothing but hurting those who really love you.

Reactions: 1 person
Do we have any update on Todd's situation? Is he participating in spring practice? Is he expected to play this season? I have been looking for info on him but can't find anything. Thanks.

Do we have any update on Todd's situation? Is he participating is spring practice? Is he expected to play this season? I have been looking for info on him but can't find anything. Thanks.

From what I remember he is unavailable in the spring but should be back for the fall. I am not 100% certain on that though.

... and I wasn't just inquiring about his situation as it pertains to his status with the football team but also if anyone knew how he was doing in general? This was obviously an alarming event in January. If updates have been provided in another thread, I haven't seen them.

... and I wasn't just inquiring about his situation as it pertains to his status with the football team but also if anyone knew how he was doing in general? This was obviously an alarming event in January. If updates have been provided in another thread, I haven't seen them.

You are fine. That guys is the one most have on ignore.

This was asked back in early spring this year. So I was wondering if there is anymore official news on TKJ? If he could return to his freshman and sophomore form he could really be a big weapon on the back end of the defense.

SJT has scientifically proven that this injury, like all others surrounding the '16 and '17 seasons, was caused by Butch's micro-management-S&C program-practice routines-under-development-lack of control-locker room in-fighting.

Something like that. It all runs together when he describes it.

Reactions: 10 people
SJT has scientifically proven that this injury, like all others surrounding the '16 and '17 seasons, was caused by Butch's micro-management-S&C program-practice routines-under-development-lack of control-locker room in-fighting.

:lol:

Reactions: 5 people
This was asked back in early spring this year. So I was wondering if there is anymore official news on TKJ? If he could return to his freshman and sophomore form he could really be a big weapon on the back end of the defense.

He really is a tweener

Something is weird about this.

It will get weird if it's the "I got mad at the girlfriend and jumped off a wall" story. Maybe she stomped his donkey this time around, who knows? He's not so talented to be horsing around with something foolish, lots of good alternatives for playing time at his position. Hope it's nothing serious or foolish for the young man.

Some of y’all knew it all along but just didn’t want to believe it.

Small man vs big man. Small man is the one that gets hurt most of the time. CJP solved the “mystery” early.

That’s why the liittle guys don’t box the heavy guys. That’s where “pound for pound” comes into play.

Tyrone Hines visited my son’s school back in the day. He described Tyrone as a monster.

Yeah. Just keep lying. It is very becoming of you.:lolabove:

Do you have actually facts to support JP lying? Sitting back waiting....

I've got no dog in this fight, but I've always found it funny how sjt always calls it "lying" when someone mocks his opinion or tells a joke about him. I could totally see him not being able to enjoy stand up comedy because of all of the "lies" comedians tell lol

Reactions: 3 people
Some of y’all knew it all along but just didn’t want to believe it.

Small man vs big man. Small man is the one that gets hurt most of the time. CJP solved the “mystery” early.

That’s why the liittle guys don’t box the heavy guys. That’s where “pound for pound” comes into play.

Tyrone Hines visited my son’s school back in the day. He described Tyrone as a monster.

Tyrone talks about himself in third person?

So how many Fulmer cup points do we get for this? I know if taco bell was involved it would be +2. With a girl and a balcony involved does that add or subtract?..I can't remember.

VN Store

Back