TK Jr injured?

Get well soon Mr Kelly! I'll add you to my prayer list. Ditto prayers for your family.

Good Lord, what high school football star wouldn't want to come to Knoxville to play for four years...you fart and it's all over the news and message boards.

Vol fans are starving.

Reactions: 2 people
I am close friends with TK and was with him last night and this was just an accident. He slipped so he went to the ER as precaution since he is recovering from surgery and the results were positive and everything is fine. Nothing to see here

Reactions: 23 people
This is crazy and I am just passing along what I heard from someone who lives there. He supposedly jumped off a balcony at an apartment complex last night.

Must of been smokin them marijuana cigarettes :crazy:

I am close friends with TK and was with him last night and this was just an accident. He slipped so he went to the ER as precaution since he is recovering from surgery and the results were positive and everything is fine. Nothing to see here

Excellent hope to see him on the field this Fall!

Reactions: 1 person
It is awful right now. The Mayor just sent out a letter to all the local doctors asking them to extend their hours to handle the load.

it took me two months to get well...seriously...worst I have felt and the longest recuperation time ever...don't even wish this on Saban...:)

PS. whatever happened to TK...hope he gets well...and

GO VOLS!

It is awful right now. The Mayor just sent out a letter to all the local doctors asking them to extend their hours to handle the load.

And shots available everywhere. And shots required or you're fired/banned at many places. Yet here we are year after year.

Hmmmmmm?

Reactions: 1 person

Well, if you think that facts are going to slow this board's ability to create wildly outlandish theories and solutions to them, then you're sorely mistaken. :crazy:

Reactions: 5 people

So is it true that when Butch got fired the team found out by twitter?

Well, I think the problem is;
[Hush Volnation dry your tears]
TK and other players must understand;
That there's no such thing as a Superman.
And no matter how much or hard they try.
People aren't designed to and cannot fly.

VN Store

Back