Titanfall

Walked in GameStop yesterday with my ps4 and a couple of games in my hand and walked out with the Titian Fall bundle, 12 months of Xbox live, renewed my power up card and with NBA 2k14.

Here's what they gave me...
PS4 -- $397.50
Need for Speed -- $35
FIFA -- $35
2K -- $32.50
Call of Duty Ghost -- $32.50
Extra PS4 controller -- $42

It was the first time I've ever walked out of that store and felt like I didn't get screwed. Knowing that I only lost $2.50 on trading on my ps4 made me not feel too bad about the trade. I owned a 360 before so I just feel more comfortable with the X1 then I did with the ps4. The PS4 is great but it just wasn't for me like the X1 is. Plus having all my friends on X1 sealed the deal for me. If anyone is looking to make the trade, now is the time while they have this promotion going on (that goes for people wanting to trade the X1 too.

I did the opposite as you last week. I definitely didn't feel hosed either. Glad to see the values holding up on next gen gear.

This game is amazing. It's a little overwhelming though. It's going to take a little bit of getting used too. But going form COD to this I guess you can expect that with a bunch of Titians running around shooting at you lol. Still glad I switched from PS4 to X1 though!

This game is amazing. It's a little overwhelming though. It's going to take a little bit of getting used too. But going form COD to this I guess you can expect that with a bunch of Titians running around shooting at you lol. Still glad I switched from PS4 to X1 though!

I played 2 matches last night, I was horrible but I loved it! It is going to take me a while to get used to it. I was getting a lot of kills at first but realized they were grunts lol

Reactions: 1 person
I played 2 matches last night, I was horrible but I loved it! It is going to take me a while to get used to it. I was getting a lot of kills at first but realized they were grunts lol

Me too I was like wow I'm a beast haha. Still really don't know how the scoring and all that works? I was playing what I call team death match because that's what it seems like. But don't really understand when/why you get your Titian? Is it for a kill streak? I'm a noob at this game lol.

Me too I was like wow I'm a beast haha. Still really don't know how the scoring and all that works? I was playing what I call team death match because that's what it seems like. But don't really understand when/why you get your Titian? Is it for a kill streak? I'm a noob at this game lol.

The smart pistol is awesome for killing bots but is next to worthless if you get into a gunfight with another actual person. I've been playing almost exclusively hardpoint where killing grunts doesn't seem to get you any points, so I've switched to the SMG so I can better capture and defend the objectives.

I played Hardpoint, which is like domination in COD. Yeah, not really sure when/what makes you get your titan lol

I think it said the more damage you cause the quicker you get a Titan. Getting in a brawl with multiple titans is insane

Report: EA lands deal for Titanfall 2, sequel won't be Microsoft exclusive | Polygon

Electronic Arts will be the publisher for the next Titanfall game from Respawn Entertainment, according to a GameSpot article and Polygon sources.

Our sources also tell us that the next Titanfall will not be a Microsoft exclusive. The original Titanfall was exclusive to Microsoft platforms: Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC.

An Electronic Arts representative declined to comment specifically on the rumor.

"We do not comment on rumor or speculation," the representative told Polygon. "Right now all our focus is on supporting all the fans worldwide enjoying Titanfall."

Respawn founder Vince Zampella did not respond to a request for comment, but a Respawn spokesperson declined to comment.

In October, Zampella tweeted that Respawn would eventually make games for the PlayStation 4 and implied that Titanfall's exclusivity was limited to the first game only.

Titanfall launched March 11 for Xbox One and PC. The Xbox 360 version was delayed today to an April 8 release.

Polygon's review of Titanfall called it the rare game that "feels like it came out on top of the few compromises Respawn has had to make.

"Titanfall may not mark the same kind of sea change that Modern Warfare started but the pieces are all there in a game that delivers on its potential as the next big thing."

Source
GameSpot

Got this yesterday. Really really fun. I need to stop thinking I'm awesome though, because I just charge in as a pilot and get destroyed by multiple titans. Keep thinking I'm playing Halo or something. Lulz

Got this yesterday. Really really fun. I need to stop thinking I'm awesome though, because I just charge in as a pilot and get destroyed by multiple titans. Keep thinking I'm playing Halo or something. Lulz

There is a huge learning curve on this game and it's easy to get overwhelmed by how amazing the game is lol.

That means we can expect your standard amount of EA meddling and playing a half baked, rushed game while they take months to finish it after it's out.

For what it's worth, I'm 95% sure that EA's name is on the current Titanfall game.

Saw this deal on a website. Walmart is selling the Titanfall Xbox One bundle for $449.96 today only. Thought I'd share for anyone interested.

it's kind of repetitive, but overall it's a nice change up for shooters. i wish it was on the ps4.

VN Store

Back