Three executions planned Thursday for three U.S. states

I answered it fine.

You think the guy that shot up the high school last week or the CN murderers might not be guilty? You believe we are incapable of defining a group that are undoubtedly guilty of murder?

No you didn’t. You’re doing the Luther dance.

Look I don’t have a problem killing those that deserve it but until our justice system is infallible the state shouldn’t be killing its citizens.

Reactions: 4 people

Look I don’t have a problem killing those that deserve it but until our justice system is infallible the state shouldn’t be killing its citizens.

No dance here.

The state should most definitely terminate expeditiously in cases such as these, and there are plenty of them. But no, lawyers play footsie with each other for years on end. Doing a complete disservice.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like the Texas inmate's sentence was commuted to life at the request of the father, who was one of his victims.

No dance here.

The state should most definitely terminate expeditiously in cases such as these, and there are plenty of them. But no, lawyers play footsie with each other for years on end. Doing a complete disservice.

Everyone under the system should have the same access to appeals etc. Even if caught on camera. We have without a doubt killed innocent people. Many have been freed as science has advanced.

It’s not a deterrent it’s vengance. And listening to the angry mob is usually stupid.

Reactions: 4 people
Everyone under the system should have the same access to appeals etc. Even if caught on camera. We have without a doubt killed innocent people. Many have been freed as science has advanced.

It’s not a deterrent it’s vengance. And listening to the angry mob is usually stupid.

How long should an appeals process last for someone that undoubtedly murdered another? What are the appeals we should still be hearing for the ring leader in the CN killings? Please enlighten us.

How long should an appeals process last for someone that undoubtedly murdered another? What are the appeals we should still be hearing for the ring leader in the CN killings? Please enlighten us.

The same as anyone else convicted of a capital crime. How would you pick and choose? And the answer for as to how long depends on the backlog in the courts. I agree it takes too long. I would far rather not kill a thousand guilty people then one innocent one

The same as anyone else convicted of a capital crime. How would you pick and choose? And the answer for as to how long depends on the backlog in the courts. I agree it takes too long. I would far rather not kill a thousand guilty people then one innocent one

Oh...so just an endless amount of time? For people undoubtedly guilty? That seems stupid.

It is safe to say we could determine cases of undoubted and absolute guilt. Anyone think the Cruz kid did not shoot up a high school last week? So what is the point of 20 years of appeals?

Oh...so just an endless amount of time? For people undoubtedly guilty? That seems stupid.

It is safe to say we could determine cases of undoubted and absolute guilt. Anyone think the Cruz kid did not shoot up a high school last week? So what is the point of 20 years of appeals?

Bc he has rights just like everyone else

And how does one say undoubtly guilty? Many people have been executed who were undoubtedly not guilty until after the fact.

Again I would rather pay for this then kill one innocent man

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

This. The State has no business killing it's citizens.

VN Store

Back