Three executions planned Thursday for three U.S. states

You want to violate the Constitution with cruel and unusual punishment?
Nope. A bullet to the head is quick and probably painless. And supposedly so is hanging. Lethal injection is fraught with problems as has been seen. Sometimes low tech is the best tech.

Countries with the Most Confirmed Executions in 2015
1. China (1,000s *see above) 4. Saudi Arabia (158+)
2. Iran (977+) 5. United States (28)
3. Pakistan (326) 6. Iraq (26+)

At least we keep good company. lol
I tried to attach a map of the world with countries still using the death penalty highlighted. It's telling and easy to find.

I concluded long ago that no civilized country would use the death penalty. I've also concluded that America belongs on the list of uncivilized countries.

Nope. A bullet to the head is quick and probably painless. And supposedly so is hanging. Lethal injection is fraught with problems as has been seen. Sometimes low tech is the best tech.

Guillotine is the most effective and humane way.

Reactions: 1 person

I tried to attach a map of the world with countries still using the death penalty highlighted. It's telling and easy to find.

I concluded long ago that no civilized country would use the death penalty. I've also concluded that America belongs on the list of uncivilized countries.
Yeah that ******* just needed a liberal hug. He was abused as a child... he had ADD..... borderline retarded.... not his fault. etc etc etc.

Meanwhile he destroyed people's lives, and you cry for him.

28? That’s it? Should be way higher than that.

What countries belong in your “civilized” list?

I agree with you. You should leave I guess. You’re way beyond us on civilization. Phone when you get somewhere and we’ll all catch up.

It's funny how everyone wants to come here.

It's funny how everyone wants to come here.
LOL True that. Go to any 'Embassy Row" in any country, and the line for the US embassy is around the block. Can't say the same for any other country. ANY. other. country. I'm sure luther could get right in to his utopia.

LOL True that. Go to any 'Embassy Row" in any country, and the line for the US embassy is around the block. Can't say the same for any other country. ANY. other. country. I'm sure luther could get right in to his utopia.

He has it. It’s Venezuela and he still hasn’t moved there.

Last edited:
There is someone on death row that killed a family member of mine. He just filled his last appeal with the state of Tennessee. And it too will be be denied.

Hopefully they light this pos up soon.

My dad's cousin's son was executed by TN about 6 years or so ago. He was found guilty of killing an older couple and burning their house down

Cruel and Unusual vs Cruel or Unusual

It's very difficult to make the case that the death penalty, if standardly applied to standard cases, could ever be both cruel and unusual.

It seems like for a punishment to be unusual, it would need to be such that nobody else, convicted of the same crime, was sentenced in that manner.

That is, it seems like the best reading of this phrase would allow for incredibly cruel punishments, so long as they are not unusual.

VN Store

Back