Three executions planned Thursday for three U.S. states

People say that stuff, but if you actually derive pleasure from watching someone be tortured to death, or raped in prison, you need therapy.
I said earlier, I personally have no desire to watch these scum die. I will be happy when they do, but I wouldn't pay to watch. But a lot of people would and it would make enough money to pay for their incarceration. Probably.

If I knew that these ass holes would be locked in a 5x5 cell alone with no windows for the rest of their lives I would agree with you. Until then, they deserve to go meet Lucifer as soon as possible, but as long as they draw air there is a chance they could go free. And that is unacceptable.

Reactions: 2 people
I've long argued two things.

1) There are many cases where there is literally no doubt of guilt, as in none whatsoever.

2) Merely the death of these people isn't of any great help to society. OTOH modern medicine is very efficient. Practically everything (organs, bone marrow, corneas, on and on) could be used to help or even save the lives of people far more deserving.

Reactions: 2 people
People who get executed can't re-offend.

So we have come full circle, now what, Einstein.

That’s not full circle, genius. If they weren’t executed, they’d still have zero chance of getting out of prison and re-offending.

That’s not full circle, genius. If they weren’t executed, they’d still have zero chance of getting out of prison and re-offending.

This is a serious question and not an attack, just interested in your opinion.... How do you feel about abortions?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Once again because you seem to be slow, they can and do kill other inmates and guards. What do they have to lose if they are sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty already?

If they are dead they create no new victims. It's not a tough concept, why can't you get it?

Once again because you seem to be slow, they can and do kill other inmates and guards. What do they have to lose if they are sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty already?

If they are dead they create no new victims. It's not a tough concept, why can't you get it?

And we can and do execute innocent people, which happens far more often than that. That’s a resource issue anyway, which the death penalty drains faster. It’s a bad argument.

And we can and do execute innocent people, which happens far more often than that. That’s a resource issue anyway, which the death penalty drains faster. It’s a bad argument.

Bad argument on your side. I didn't even bring up the lesser crimes that occur much more frequently, such as assault, etc. More victims because they still live.

These are the 747 inmates awaiting execution on California’s death row - Los Angeles Times

In 2010, a death row inmate waited an average of 178 months (roughly 15 years) between sentencing and execution. Nearly a quarter of inmates on death row in the U.S. die of natural causes while awaiting execution or appealing their cases.

wikipedia

Last edited:
Bad argument on your side. I didn't even bring up the lesser crimes that occur much more frequently, such as assault, etc. More victims because they still live.

These are the 747 inmates awaiting execution on California’s death row - Los Angeles Times

In 2010, a death row inmate waited an average of 178 months (roughly 15 years) between sentencing and execution. Nearly a quarter of inmates on death row in the U.S. die of natural causes while awaiting execution or appealing their cases.

wikipedia

All this at taxpayer expense! :crazy:

Can’t really make a law that says, “Americans have rights, except when we subjectively decide there’s ZERO doubt.” We’ll inevitably get it wrong, and when we’re ending lives, we can’t afford to.

You're right, they should have dragged that little SOB out of that school and put a bullet in his head. Then we won't have to debate getting it wrong.

Reactions: 3 people
No, but that wouldn’t make me want to watch them be executed regardless

There is someone on death row that killed a family member of mine. He just filled his last appeal with the state of Tennessee. And it too will be be denied.

Hopefully they light this pos up soon.

Reactions: 4 people
You can cry when they are finally put down. I will celebrate. Let's leave it at that.

I've always been a big fan of allowing the family of the murder victims pick the method of execution and having the option of doing it themselves if they so choose. Creativity encouraged.

Seems like most in this thread want to ignore the Constitution and torture those convicted of a crime.

It seems you didn't have any outrage when your boy Obama & his Administration completely ignored & went around the Constitution to get his loony left-wing agenda pushed through Congress voted mainly by Democrats that has damaged America & put us as a laughing stock to the world.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems like most in this thread want to ignore the Constitution and torture those convicted of a crime.

I don't think anyone wants to intentionally torture him. Many just don't sweat it when things don't go as planned and don't have much sympathy for him.

VN Store

Back