Those damn Trump kids

You guys put the twitterverse allegations on the menu, I'm just serving you a helping without commentary.

Looks like you took a bite and felt the need to complain about the taste. Aubrey O'day is the cook, your deflections aren't my problem.
My deflections that’s hilarious. C’mon man stretch that equivalency to sexual abuse of a minor! Streeeeeeeeeeetch it! 😂

Well, you are the one that stepped up. And, I mean, let's be honest... You're the one unthinking enough to call Jr a tool while Hunter's tool is making the interview circuit. You expect no follow-up on that in a thread that's been necro-ed to point out the abject hypocrisy of the left on this subject?
I can’t imagine being so tone deaf that I’m proud to represent a political platform who’s highlight is “look at these emails I found about my opponent”, for two cycles in a row no less. Inspiring.

I can’t imagine being so tone deaf that I’m proud to represent a political platform who’s highlight is “look at these emails I found about my opponent”, for two cycles in a row no less. Inspiring.

What does that even mean?

And whatever it means, it has to be self-incriminating, considering the left's "political platform" of the last 4 years has been fake news and attacks, and you guys drank it up like the KoolAid guy was crashing the walls in. But by all means, play the victim now.

For the record... I'm all about full disclosure for every politician, from Federal to local. Trump on down. I'm all about a fully and correctly informed electorate.

So... Meet me in the various Trumputin, Impeachment, Dead American threads? What highlights will we find there?

What does that even mean?

And whatever it means, it has to be self-incriminating, considering the left's "political platform" of the last 4 years has been fake news and attacks, and you guys drank it up like the KoolAid guy was crashing the walls in. But by all means, play the victim now.

For the record... I'm all about full disclosure for every politician, from Federal to local. Trump on down. I'm all about a fully and correctly informed electorate.

Like disclosing tax returns?

Reactions: DJimgo
Like disclosing tax returns?

Sure. I'd rather he submit them if he can. I don't know if he can or not. He claims he can't.

The left claim they hacked them, and he doesn't pay taxes. They also claim they don't have all of them.

But you asking this is a self-incrimination of this victim-card, no? How long you guys been twitter-surfing this complaint?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Sure. I'd rather he submit them if he can. I don't know if he can or not. He claims he can't.

The left claim they hacked them, and he doesn't pay taxes. They also claim they don't have all of them.

But you asking this is a self-incrimination of this victim-card, no? How long you guys been twitter-surfing this complaint?
I don’t have Twitter, but I can see Trump’s lack of transparency conflicts you. Tell me more about how that makes you feel.

I don’t have Twitter, but I can see Trump’s lack of transparency conflicts you. Tell me more about how that makes you feel.
How does it conflict me? There's nothing conflicting by saying, "If he's lying about being audited, I wish he'd release the taxes"?

Here's what should be conflicting... You're in a thread that was started to demonize Trump's kids for having Secret Service protection. You took your shots at Trump's son in here. The closest you've come to acknowledging the Hunter scadal is to bemoan and attack others for sharing or referencing it.

So... I say I'm all for full disclosure. You attack the other side for full dislosure.

And I'm conflicted?

Reactions: StarRaider

cb102220dapc20201022124652-jpg.318012

Now... Let's look at interest in the term "Pee Tape" over the previous 5 years...

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&geo=US&q=Pee Tape

How does it conflict me? There's nothing conflicting by saying, "If he's lying about being audited, I wish he'd release the taxes"?

Here's what should be conflicting... You're in a thread that was started to demonize Trump's kids for having Secret Service protection. You took your shots at Trump's son in here. The closest you've come to acknowledging the Hunter scadal is to bemoan and attack others for sharing or referencing it.

So... I say I'm all for full disclosure. You attack the other side for full dislosure.

And I'm conflicted?
Right, world’s longest audit... after committing to “absolutely” releasing them.

The “Hunter Biden scandal” stinks so bad that no serious news outlet will touch it, Republican-lead Senate committees won’t touch it, investigative bodies won’t touch it... it’s obvious desperation one week out from an election with poor prospects for an incumbent with no moral compass and malignant narcissism. Cheering this effort on is sad and enabling.

Right, world’s longest audit... after committing to “absolutely” releasing them.

The “Hunter Biden scandal” stinks so bad that no serious news outlet will touch it, Republican-lead Senate committees won’t touch it, investigative bodies won’t touch it... it’s obvious desperation one week out from an election with poor prospects for an incumbent with no moral compass and malignant narcissism. Cheering this effort on is sad and enabling.

If he's not under audit, he should release his taxes. What's conflicted about that?

Your True Scots fallacy is noted.

With your distaste of political platforms that rely on smear campaigns, let's now look at the 5 year interest in "Pee Tapes" as compared to "Russian Collusion".

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&geo=US&q=Pee Tape,Russian Collusion

My deflections that’s hilarious. C’mon man stretch that equivalency to sexual abuse of a minor! Streeeeeeeeeeetch it! 😂

Wtf are you talking about? Where did I equivicate anything?

I'll wait here while you cite your source.

Wtf are you talking about? Where did I equivicate anything?

I'll wait here while you cite your source.
Oh ok. We have a thread bump pointing out the Biden depravity on sexual abuse of a minor and you come back with “but look at this shade on Trumps kids”.

An equivalency stretch or deflection from the new sparkly up to you I don’t care. 🤷‍♂️

Dig around on some of the less savory places online and you can see matches of facial features, birthmark/mole, etc. to his niece.

Also some very concerning texts just dropped (as in in the last ten minutes) where Jill Biden is threatening to have Hunter arrested for actions with a minor- talks about how Hunter is not allowed to be around someone in the family without Joe or someone else present anymore.
I think that wasn’t Jill Biden. I think that was Hallie Biden (Beau Biden’s widow and Natalie’s mom) - just a guess based on how I interpreted the text messages

VN Store

Back