Those damn Trump kids

Bump...

U3I7jt7crn.jpeg

Well, I'm just thankful that you have to use the term "tool" figuratively with Trump's family. The Biden family, though... Ouch. That thing's giving autographs these days.
Better to be a 'tool' than jamming your tool in your own underage niece, right?

I guess Hunter can't help it, his dad is a molester after all. Runs in the genes.

Reactions: StarRaider
Better to be a 'tool' than jamming your tool in your own underage niece, right?

I guess Hunter can't help it, his dad is a molester after all. Runs in the genes.
I won't speak to that. I have seen no proof of that. It'd be REALLY bad IMHO to accuse of that with no evidence. Not just for him but for the under-aged niece.

I have personally seen blurred images of Hunter's tool, as well as him with crack pipes in his mouth. So, here we are in the "Damn Trump Kids" thread where we were discussing how evil the Trump kids are for getting Secret Service protection. (And where @OHvol40 offers incredibly ill-advised name-calling, considering the number of pics of Joe's kid's junk floating around right now.)

I won't speak to that. I have seen no proof of that. It'd be REALLY bad IMHO to accuse of that with no evidence. Not just for him but for the under-aged niece.

I have personally seen blurred images of Hunter's tool, as well as him with crack pipes in his mouth. So, here we are in the "Damn Trump Kids" thread where we were discussing how evil the Trump kids are for getting Secret Service protection. (And where @OHvol40 offers incredibly ill-advised name-calling, considering the number of pics of Joe's kid's junk floating around right now.)

Dig around on some of the less savory places online and you can see matches of facial features, birthmark/mole, etc. to his niece.

Also some very concerning texts just dropped (as in in the last ten minutes) where Jill Biden is threatening to have Hunter arrested for actions with a minor- talks about how Hunter is not allowed to be around someone in the family without Joe or someone else present anymore.

Dig around on some of the less savory places online and you can see matches of facial features, birthmark/mole, etc. to his niece.

Also some very concerning texts just dropped (as in in the last ten minutes) where Jill Biden is threatening to have Hunter arrested for actions with a minor- talks about how Hunter is not allowed to be around someone in the family without Joe or someone else present anymore.

I don't think I'll see that, so it won't be something I'll be speaking about much. If the evidence around it grows without me seeing those pics, I may speak about it. I'll look for the texts, though.

You’re awfully sensitive about this. I can see you’re upset.

What Aubrey O'Day said about Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka and Eric Trump

Good Stuff from Donny Jr's Ex.:

In a now-deleted tweet, the 36-year-old wrote: "since trump has now lowered this debate to trashing family.
-don jr HATES his father.
-ivanka is a lesbian on the low.
-eric f***** miss universe on the apprentice board room table while with his now-wife. #Debates2020."

Upset? What makes you think that?

Or is this just the only response you could muster when you felt forced to make a response?

Do me a solid and make call Jr a scrotum? Please?

Or are you guys silent now after being so upset about Trump's kids getting SS protection, yet clamming up when the crack pipes and ____-pics started showing up from the Biden family? Not so interested in bashing the candidate kids now?

Weird. Just... Inconceivable, I tell ya.

Or is this just the only response you could muster when you felt forced to make a response?

Or are you guys silent now after being so upset about Trump's kids getting SS protection, yet clamming up when the crack pipes and ____-pics started showing up from the Biden family? Not so interested in bashing the candidate kids now?

That’s the kids goto play. It’s his lead in to his Danth’s Law victory lap.

Boy that's a stretch to read from the post you responded to.

Maybe you're one of the goobers that early voted for Biden and are making that 'can I change my vote' search trend spike.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
What Aubrey O'Day said about Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka and Eric Trump

Good Stuff from Donny Jr's Ex.:

In a now-deleted tweet, the 36-year-old wrote: "since trump has now lowered this debate to trashing family.
-don jr HATES his father.
-ivanka is a lesbian on the low.
-eric f***** miss universe on the apprentice board room table while with his now-wife. #Debates2020."
Sweet stuff sounds like a party family. Now let’s see you equate that to enabling and hiding sexual abuse of a minor in your own damn family to boot. Ready, go!

D45BD9A6-51B2-45C6-B084-62C5FB948DAF.jpeg

Sweet stuff sounds like a party family. Now let’s see you equate that to enabling and hiding sexual abuse of a minor in your own damn family to boot. Ready, go!

View attachment 317999

You guys put the twitterverse allegations on the menu, I'm just serving you a helping without commentary.

Looks like you took a bite and felt the need to complain about the taste. Aubrey O'day is the cook, your deflections aren't my problem.

Well, you mentioned me 3 times in about 5 minutes. While I’m flattered, I’m also a little worried for you. This is a sensitive bunch, gotta use kid gloves.

Boy that's a stretch to read from the post you responded to.

Maybe you're one of the goobers that early voted for Biden and are making that 'can I change my vote' search trend spike.

Lol hardly. Keep guessing though, I like this game.

Well, you mentioned me 3 times in about 5 minutes. While I’m flattered, I’m also a little worried for you. This is a sensitive bunch, gotta use kid gloves.
Well, you are the one that stepped up. And, I mean, let's be honest... You're the one unthinking enough to call Jr a tool while Hunter's tool is making the interview circuit. You expect no follow-up on that in a thread that's been necro-ed to point out the abject hypocrisy of the left on this subject?

VN Store

Back