Things that Vol fans say

I thought we sang Rocky Top too much at the last game.

I wish Kiffin was still here.

Spurrier always was a classy coach.

I agreed with all the Refs calls in our game against Bama.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by downanddirty
This is the dumbest thread ever what a waste of time.

Wtf do you know with your 22 posts?

I know that in 22 post I have never made reference to anyone’s mother nor do I believe that you have to post 11,000 post to see that this is a stupid thread. No I was not make reference to things VOL fans say I meant this is the stupidest thread ever. By the way although I have only posted on this site 22 times I have been a member here for some time and it is embarrassing as a fan to see the things we say on this site. Wow what fans we are.

I know that in 22 post I have never made reference to anyone’s mother nor do I believe that you have to post 11,000 post to see that this is a stupid thread. No I was not make reference to things VOL fans say I meant this is the stupidest thread ever. By the way although I have only posted on this site 22 times I have been a member here for some time and it is embarrassing as a fan to see the things we say on this site. Wow what fans we are.
Says the guy posting on this site.

Reactions: 1 person
Person 1: So who do you think is the greatest QB of all time?
Person 2: Duh, Peyton Manning!!
Person 1: What about Tom Brady?
Person 2: Are you kidding??? He and his coach cheated in all three super bowls.
Person 1: Well what about Joe Montana?
Person2: Oh don't even give me that Joe Montana crap!

Reactions: 1 person
Originally Posted by downanddirty
This is the dumbest thread ever what a waste of time.

Wtf do you know with your 22 posts?

Some cheese would go great with that whine. Yeah...posting in a thread to say it's the dumbest thread ever is showing some real class, brah.

No need for cheese or whine. Not complaining just saying. Besides with fans like us who needs the other team to beat us we do a fine job all on our own.

Not mad. Nothing really to be mad at, I don’t have to live with you. Just thought I could get my post total up responding to theses stupid threads so I could be like you with a over 11,000 post so I can feel superior to those who choose not to post very often.

Not mad. Nothing really to be mad at, I don’t have to live with you. Just thought I could get my post total up responding to theses stupid threads so I could be like you with a over 11,000 post so I can feel superior to those who choose not to post very often.

So mad. Calm down bro.

If you ain't mad like you say then post something VOL fan say often. If you don't your mad.

VN Store

Back