Things that Vol fans say

"How 'bout them Vols?!?"

An oldie, but goodie. Hope we get back to saying it a lot this upcoming football season.

Also... "Where's the best place to park on gameday?"

Very good, my friend. How 'bout you?

Stay safe. You know how I feel about what you guys do. Looking forward to catching that game with you this fall when you rotate back to civilization.

Living the dream, Jay. Yep, can't wait till I'm in Knoxville. So ready to see the team bounce back after a few miserable seasons. Don't get me wrong, it may not happen. I think we shock a few "football experts" this year, though.

Reactions: 1 person
I wanna here some more funny vol calls moments lol. I remember some guy called in on the show asking what time the first basketball game started. Lol he called in August.

Small Mike called in one time and told Jimmy he was a nice guy. He continued to say he would help him if his car ever broke down on Kingston Pike.

SIAP
"Im sure this was something negative but i cant see what the op says :) "

"You just found your way to my ignore list"

Lol it almost sounds like a little kid saying your not invited to my birthday party!

I swear I'm not making this up, but about 8 years ago, some caller called in and asked when the Vols would play the Titans. I wanna say he said it in a critical way, like blaming Fulmer for being too scared to play them, but I may be remembering that part wrong.

VN Store

Back